Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3?

+4
p123
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
VegetaSSJ3
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3? Empty [Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3?

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

My point of view is simply that they have almost the same power lol!

But maybe Mystic Gohan could be the stronger than GokuSSJ3 because his body has not to endure a SSJ3 transformation.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3? Empty Re: [Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3?

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 am

hotly debated but i see it this way.
anime: goku > gohan > gotenks
in filler, goku did better against gotenks buu than gohan did. and (dub error i think) kid buu was the strongest buu yet goku was around even.
manga: gohan > gotenks > goku. gohan is the strongest, stated by toriyama. and gotenks was even with super buu who i think is stronger than kid buu.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

[Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3? Empty Re: [Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3?

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 pm

kid buu is probaly as strong as super buu (without anyone absorbed) but without any restraints. kid buu is pure evil (and is pretty much brainless. he can only talk in the anime)

after kid buu's defeat i think it's like this : Mystic gohan > Gotenks (ssj3) > Goku ssj3
the reason for this is simple. goku was stronger then fat buu, but coudn't even handle super buu.
gotenks was equal to super buu, but he has little to no expierence and it a moron.
mystic gohan outclassed super buu

at the end of dbz. it would look more like: Goku (ssj3) > Mystic gohan > gotenks (ssj3)
goku has kept training
Gohan stopped training and got married to videl, got a daughter, became a family man
goten and trunks most likely never had the need to use the fusion dance again (discounting the new tv special movie, with vegeta's brother) and as shown when they got older, they became lazy and stopped training.

as for the buu forms

Gohanbuu > Gotenksbuu > piccolobuu > super buu/kid buu > thin buu (the grey one) > fat buu
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

[Buu Saga] Who is the stronger: GokuSSJ3, Mystic Gohan or GotenksSSJ3? Empty Who's Stronger?

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 am

wasnt grey buu the evil half of fat buu? wouldnt he be weaker if he was half? he must have had 75% of fat buu's power and mr buu had 25 %. and your forgetting buff buu (supreme kai absorbed)
gohan buu > gotenks buu > buff buu > kid buu > super buu > fat buu > grey buu > mr buu.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

i always reffer to majin buu and fat buu as the same thing (even though fat buu or mr.buu is weaker yes)

but kid buu is not stronger then super buu like you posted. they are equal
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 pm

super buu is held back by the kais remember? and i think i remember goku saying "everything increased. your speed, your power.." he definately underestimated kid buu's power. i think hes twice as strong as super buu since he doesnt hold back unless hes just playing. super buu simply must hold back because of good buu/the kais. and remember when vegeta declined in bringing in gohan to kill buu? why would he not do that..unless gohan isnt enough.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

the reason vegeta declined to bring gohan and gotenks to help is because then buu could absorb them again. and his own pride wanted himself and goku to defeat him.

and goku was already outmatched by super buu, so him being outmatched by kid buu isn't hard to understand.

kid buu is pure evil, has no reason. it a insane engine of destruction. he can't speak just growl (it's only in the anime that he says a few words)
super buu, because of the personalities he has absorbed has reason and isn't insane. he doesn't destroy things at random like kid buu

does this make him weaker? no, just more cautious.

and only the fat buu seemed realy effected by the kai's inside him.
once he turned super buu he didn't shown any of the goodness (minus being unable to kill mr.satan)
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 pm

he showed willingness to wait and such. all he really cared about was fighting strong people.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 pm

well technicly he only cared about causing as much destruction as he can (as he was created for that)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  p123 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 am

Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku

This is regarding the manga, the only thing that matters... The anime confuses things don't pay attention to it...

Goku clearly states he wants nothing to do with Super Buu... Gotenks is seen as equals with Super Buu... Trunks admits that Gohan is stronger than Gotenks... So that pretty much is it...

Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks >= Super Buu > Kid Buu >= SSJ3 Goku

p123

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

thats true at kid buu's defeat

but if we looked at the end of dbz (when goku picked up uub)

it seemed more like Goku ssj3 > mystic gohan > gotenks ssj3

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:04 pm

i agree about end of z. goku kept training and gohan didnt. only natural he caught up.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Yeah. My personal calcs put "Full Power" Gohan between SSj2 and SSj3 Goku at the end of Z. By Multiverse, I'm showing him at SSj1 Goku's level, give or take 10%.

My calcs assume a base rate of growth while a creatures not declining. Saiya-jin genes seem to make the age of decline very, very old, but its supposed to be rapid once it begins.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

when vegeta and nappa came to earth, nappa was already in his 50s. but still looked like he was around 30 years old

vegeta at the end of dbz was also in his 50s i think.
i do remember seeing age lists, but they always stated at the end of gt (with saying vegeta was 57 and goku 53)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Mmm. Yeah. One of the official guides states that Saiya-jins live as long as humans, they just stay in their "prime" the vast majority of their life. As they approach their max age, they very rapidly deteriorate.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku

The one that makes most sense, as it's seen that SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku. As for the end of DBZ though...

SSJ3 Goku > Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 pm

as it's seen that SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku.

Isn't it the contrary?
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

VegetaSSJ3 wrote:
as it's seen that SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku.

Isn't it the contrary?

Er, why did you edit post? I meant what I said. It's been proven SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku in the Buu Saga. If not SSJ, then SSJ2 Gotenks, who was never seen.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Sorry for the edit I believed that it was a mistake lol!

It's been proven SSJ Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku in the Buu Saga.

When? I am very interested!
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Ok, fine, maybe not proven, but known. Fusion Dance gives the two people a huge power boost, and SSJ Gotenks was sort of able to hold him own against Super Buu Post-RoSaT. Yeah, I meant Post-SSJ Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku, not Pre, XD.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

A good question. Would SSJ3 Goku be stronger than Super "No one absorbed" Buu?

Since there were only two people strong enough to scream themselves a rip into a dimension.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Rage wrote:A good question. Would SSJ3 Goku be stronger than Super "No one absorbed" Buu?

Since there were only two people strong enough to scream themselves a rip into a dimension.

Really tough to say, but I highly doubt it. Who knows how SSJ3 Goku would have done against Super Buu. I guess he did okay against Kid Buu, but seeing as Kid Buu was "playing around" (who knows about that either)/Kid Buu<Super Buu, that really doesn't help.

And Goku may be able to shake the entire Earth with his power, but I doubt he can rip a hole in a dimension, seeing as post-RoSaT SSJ Gotenks couldn't do it. Now that kinda shows that Super Buu>SSJ3 Goku if we base power on being able to rip a hole in the dimension.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm

There is still a difference in that, Super Buu screamed out of anger not knowing he could rip a hole, while Gotenks fully knowing
did it and succeeded. I mean Goku pretty much screamed at the same rate when turning SSJ3 but no hole.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 pm

And Goku was on Earth and not in the RoSaT.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Shouldn't make a difference, since the hole is also created on Earth, it's like a wall between two roomsif oyu break it from one side the other side breaks aswell, if youre in theo ther room the wall is as fragile as the other side.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next