Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Tournament

+5
LunchPolice
SuperSaiyanChunky
Syrias
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

My Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: My Tournament

Post  Syrias Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

we could simply only allow OCs chars. with a rule that demands DBZ logic for them. so a one piece character would use ki when unsing his devil fruit powers and so on. and yes, i think bringing in non dbz chars can be done. their universe simply is a universe that developed differently from the start, resulting in the universe from the corresponding mangas.

or we could encourage OC types by awarding extra votes to them for awesome OC story that is not mary sueish. Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 pm

problem for me would be if i would use docter killjoy as an character. he isn't a fighter.
he's a spirit, that can interact with the enviroment, but is invunerable to harm, because everything passes through him.

He uses old 16mm movie projectors to apear in the game and to interact with the player character
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:53 pm

here's my first idea for a fighter
Iceberg.
race: : arcosian
relation: cooler (father) frieza (uncle) frigi (mother)
techniques: relies on a calmer, more practical approach to fighting than his father, but is just as evil. his style concentrates on psychic attacks and evading his foe, in order to strike with his death blades and arcosian blasts.
Death Blade - like sauza's but more powerful. antithesis to his father's death ball.
Instant Transmission - kidnapped a yardrat and forced it to teach him the technique. when his father returned thanks to the big gete star, it was because of iceberg that cooler had learnt the technique.
Final Vengeance Bomb - his ultimate attack. has a weak point. it takes him a long time to charge the energy, and it draws on his own life force, like the kikoho. but the result is a devastating solar system buster.
Psychic Manipulation - potent mind powers of control. can use it either to enslave the weak minded, or paralyse his foe in their tracks. weakness: takes a long time to focus and gather concentration, leaving iceberg open to attack from behind.
Trash Talking - the master of trash talking. for the weak minded, iceberg uses psychological attacks to break down their confidence.
shadow walker - a new technique he's been working on. enables him to appear and disappear at will. fighting him, will be like fighting the darkness itself. combined with IT, can be very deadly.
Arcosian Blast - main ki attack, slightly more powerful than a regular attack, but takes longer to charge.

History -
born when gohan was, he was kept out of the family politics as cooler and frieza continued their feud. after frieza's death at the hands of the super monkeys, iceberg vowed revenge, but cooler would not allow him to go with him. iceberg had already surpassed his father in power, though he knew it would hurt cooler's pride if he found out. though metal cooler did learn IT from his son. after metal cooler was destroyed by goku and vegeta, he traveled the galaxy searching for new techniques and henchmen. he has learnt from his family's mistakes and led a quieter life focusing on getting stronger for the day he would finally avenge his family and destroy the super saiyans. that day finally came when he arrived on earth to find that vegeta and majuub are in the rosat/some other planet training. he fights pan first then goten and trunks (defeating them quickly before they could fuse). gohan comes and iceberg defeats him after an exchange of blows.
in the "normal" timeline - majuub returns and beats iceberg.
iceberg's universe - he blows up the planet/rosat vegeta and majuub are on after beating gohan. then goes on to assert control over the universe.

power level: around ssj2 kid gohan/ssj2 goku.

what do you think?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 am

i have doubt that a fusion between gohan and goku would result in a stronger fusion then goku and vegeta.
because their rivalary made the fusion into vegetto stronger.

sure gohan is stronger, but he dislikes fighting
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSaiyanChunky Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Here is my character

Name: Gale (potara fusion)
Race: Saiyans
Relation- No Relations
Fusion between: Luke & Gabriel
Fighting Style- more of a teasing and head-on approach Gale torments his enemy to mess with their head.
Fighting Techniques-
The Kamehameha- is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands (and the hands must be really close), however in the manga, there aren't any energy spheres in user's hand. The hands are then thrust forward to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. In most variants, the user utters the word "Ka-me-ha-me-HA!!!" as he/she charges and releases the attack.
Instant Transmission- The beings on the planet Yardrat taught Instant Transmission to Goku during his time on the planet. He intended to use the technique to get to Earth before Frieza could harm anyone, but found it unnecessary because Future Trunks had already come to finish Frieza off. Later he discovered he can use two of his popular attacks with this technique, such as Instant Kamehameha and Instant Spirit Bomb.Throughout the rest of the series, Goku uses the technique often to travel around the Universe. In the Dragon Ball Universe, more of the heroes use the technique than the villains.
Levitate- Gives one the ability to fly
Super Explosion Wave- This big ball of energy cause utter and complete destruction
Saiyan Kamehameha- This uses all a saiyan's energy to make a destructive move.
Backstory- Luke grew up on an unknown planet as a full saiyan child, he was destructive and violent. He was sent to Earth by an unknown sender. Gabriel grew up on Earth as a saiyan child who didn't know it. Luke landed on Earth as Gabriel sensed his power level as he had the sharpest senses, Gabriel rushed to where Luke landed as Luke saw Gabriel and his tail and grinned, Luke then lost his grin and attacked Gabriel once the fight was over Luke's head had been smashed through truck, Luke fell out as he got up. After the events Luke learnt about his past without care he walked off.. 4 Years later Luke and Gabriel had achieved SSJ2 status and heard a threat was coming they were flying to the problem as something (someone) pulled them away and tele-ported them, They told them about the Potara Ear-rings as Luke and Gabriel didn't know whether they should or not put on the ear-rings. They decided they had to and confronted the threat. The newly formed Gale took care of the threat with ease as they couldn't de-fuse. But they never looked back!
Power Level- Around SSJ2 Vegetto
that's my guy Smile lol!
SuperSaiyanChunky
SuperSaiyanChunky

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 am

... please tell me that was a joke post
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

http://quackbillion.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 am

im sorry but thats a major mary sue. at least i made iceberg kinda weak lol. ssj2 vegetto? i thought we said no overpowered monsters.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 am

and your solar system explosion attack isn't overpowerd? Suspect
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 am

no. it has a weak point. and remember super perfect cell saying his solar kamehameha would destroy the solar system?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am

a long charge time is not much of a weakness

and cell (and other villians) have made boasts like that before. vegeta when he came to earth said he would blow up the planet with his galic gun.

then freeza (who was much more stronger) coudn't blow up the planet, but instead destroyed the planet core?
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 am

[/quote]Final Vengeance Bomb - his ultimate attack. has a weak point. it takes him a long time to charge the energy, and it draws on his own life force, like the kikoho. but the result is a devastating solar system buster. [quote]
see?
and exactly my point. frieza can destroy planet vegeta pretty easily. my character is as strong as a ssj2. so naturally his ultimate attack, being so unstable and drawing on his life force, is able to take out multiple planets should he wish it.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 am

As strong as SSJ2 who? As far as we know your character is only as strong as SSJ2 Raditz would be.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:38 am

i said at the bottom of my character summary hes at ssj2 kid gohan power level. we have to state our characters power so we can factor it in to the tournament.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:41 am

Oh, sorry.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 am

who's your character? lol. how about the son of yamcha and lunch.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:47 am

Hm... guess I'll get out a pen and think of some ideas.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 am

in the mean time, ill type out another character.

future bra.
race: half saiyan.
timeline: original.
history: when androids 17 and 18 first appeared, they killed all the z fighters but gohan. a year earlier, a baby was born. bulma named the little girl bra. 13 years later, gohan agrees to train young bra to fight the androids. secretly in love with her master, she is devastated at his death and become a super saiyan.

in the second timeline, frieza is stopped in his tracks by a mysterious teenage girl with a sword and killed effortlessly. bra meets goku and reveals her parentage before delivering the warning. everything follows as canon except vegeta is a little more appreciative of "the brat". bra learns of new namek and returns to her timeline, destroying 17 and 18 once and for all. she wishes her timeline back to normal, but it is too late for her master to come back. aiding her in the struggle is gohan's daughter, pan. who bra found after restoring her world to normal.

future bra's techniques
super saiyan second grade
masenko
final masenko (ultimate attack. last resort)
finish buster
shining sword
hellzone grenade
ki shield
risking it all for a friend (jumps in front of pan to save pan during a match and vice versa)

future pan's techniques
kamehameha
ki shield
save the future (pan's ultimate attack. pushes her ki outward in a huge explosion that drains her of energy completely. last resort)
shining staff (pan uses a magic spear)
solar fist (flies up, does solar flare, then divebombs her foe, using the momentum to punch a hole in them. basically the opposite direction the dragon fist goes.)

future bra's power level - weaker than future trunks was. but still about on par with assj vegeta.
future pan - cannot become ssj. her base is as strong as cooler's final form.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 am

Alright I have my character.

Name: Goshun (pronounced goe-shun)
History: Ok, so, the events of the original DB/DBZ series happened a lot earlier than
they did in the other universes, allowing this character to be from the future, in a way.
Basically, he's Goten's great grandson. He possesses great strength because of his
ancestry, but his father died when he was young, and since the families of other Z-Warriors
grew apart years ago, there was no one to teach him basic ki, and he has spent many
years learning it from scratch. So far, he has the ability to fly and use ki bursts - as in,
he can shoot ki very short distances or use it to power up his punches and kicks, but nothing
like a Kamehameha or Big Bang Attack(at least at will). I don't know how he got into this Tournament,
but it looks like that doesn't really matter. Razz

Techniques:
Flight
Ki blasts - but they quickly fizzle out
Ki punches and kicks
Very ocassionally he can fluke an incredibly powerful Kamehameha-like beam, but it leaves him exhausted.
Tien-like four-arm technique
Solar Flare - he's heard about it
After-image technique

Because of his powerful ancestry, but lack of guided training, his power level is around 2nd-form Cell.
He can't go Super Saiyan because his Saiyan blood is far too dilluted. Note the reason learning ki waves is so hard
is the fact that he hasn't actually seen one before

Is this good?

EDIT: Okay changed so he's good at non-blast-type moves

Last edited by LunchPolice on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:05 am

i dont know if we are allowed to put characters so far down the timeline. it was meant to be a fan version of dbm and all the dbm characters are at the same point in time. and that still seems like the most generic oc ever except for the relatively weak power level and no ssj. wheres the special moves? and just saying "oh hes a main characters descendant" is an oc copout. unless you want him to be in the same time as goku jr. goshun will probs be not counted as we havent decided on all the rules, but the general idea is a fan sequel to the main comic. ie a new tournament. sorry if im being mean or too critical. my characters arent that good. btw what do you think of iceberg and the future girls?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am

Edited it so his powers are less generic.

What does oc stand for?

just saying "oh hes a main characters descendant" is an oc copout.

Well think about it, even by Cell saga no one remembers Kamehameha which used to be
world-famous. The Z-Warriors are the only people who even know it's existence. What else
could I do?

unless you want him to be in the same time as goku jr.

Why would that be more acceptable, exactly?

sorry if im being mean or too critical

That's fine.

btw what do you think of iceberg and the future girls?

I like Iceberg, and I like the idea of his mind-control. Though, he seems like he could be a little more unique.
Sorry if I'm being hypocritical.

Bra and Pan seem like solid fighters. I don't really have any comments on them.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

OC - original character. and yes thats a bit better. he reminds me of the early dragonball fighters. it would be more acceptable because goku jr actually exists and we can put goshen in goku jrs team of "after gt fighters". i say make him unrelated to the z fighters and have him learn ki from watching the tournaments on tv (old tapes). put him in one of the future timelines (maybe cell's timeline where trunks is killed by cell).
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

how does goku jr actualy exists. if this is based on db:m that IGNORES gt ever existed?

stop trying to drag gt into it Razz

Name: Roshor
race: namekian
Info, a namekian from an alternate timeline, a warrior class that has trained hard all his life, but still lacks in certain things.
He is as strong as piccolo was during the buu saga. but unlike piccolo or other nameks he isn't used to contact with others, not wanting to rely on others and wanting to do everything alone. he spend most of his life in seclusion, meditating and training his body. He still hasn't fully masterd the use of ki for his more powerfull attacks.

abilities:
- namekian regeneration
- flight
- basic ki blasts
- can grow himself larger, up to 5 meters tall.
- can stretch his arms to use as whips, this does leave him open for attacks if people manage to get close.
- Destruction blast. a powered up ki blasts that he can shoot as a single powerfull attack or multiple weaker one's.
- light grenade, same as piccolo's. he trows multiple explosive ki balls that suround the opponent and then he can move them at will to fly at the opponent while they are surounded.
- dead shot, a invisible ki shot, that doesn't seem to do any damage. but instead waits inside the opponent until roshor decided to detonate it. causing a explosion inside. causing large damage or insta dead to those weaker then roshor. people stronger are able to resist the explosion or negate the explosive damage.
- double blast cannon. his strongest attack, shooting with both his arms and blasting a very large ki beam that uses up nearly all his energy.

info, his powerlevel is around piccolo's level during the majin buu saga. but he has a major flaw, as long as he remains calm he can fight and use his ki attacks without much problem, but if he loses his temper and gets angry his level of control starts decreasing rapidly and he is at risk of damaging himself.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am

well like i said, if its a fan sequel to dbm, gt can still appear in one of the universes. stop hating on gt Evil or Very Mad
your namekian sounds interesting but all his attacks are ki blasts. namekians focus more on spiritual and mental power dont they? hes a little underdeveloped in the attack area, but dead shot is interesting and cool. but i still think that attack would work better if given to a saiyan/arcosian/demon
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 am

i vote for not including gt. if its meant as a continuation of DBM, gt has no place in it. also gt just has no consistent power levels. next thing is the ssj4 which i dislike.

i like most of the OCs put out so far. but you all are a bit fast about that. we first need rules established for char creation Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 am

like i stated in my info, he lived in seclusion and doesn't like living/talking or being near others.

he didn't train his other mental abilitites, even with telekenetic abiltity he can just lift a tree, with a great strain.

he instead focused on ki attacks, to try and quickly finish his opponent.

and i will keep hating on gt, because it was a worthless crappy excuse of a sequal. that never should have been made.

agreed with syrias, gt should remain ignored.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next