Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goku vs Majin Vegeta

+8
Stick
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Docter KillJoy
Hyp3rB14d3
Mrperson0
Leon
VegetaSSJ3
Ussj Future Trunks
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Goku vs Majin Vegeta - Page 3 Empty Re: Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Post  Leon Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Gohan getting a Zenkai from Fat Buu would explain how he got so much stronger even before Mystic...it certainly wasn't swinging the sword around for a few hours, that's for sure.

Also, I don't think Vegeta got one. He shouldn't have been far enough under Goku that a Zenkai wouldn't have made him pass him up (at least in forms he can reach) and that wasn't hinted at.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

alot of people are saying its the best fight in dbz but i think it was too generic, boring and too much of a forced plot contrivance to actually get the fanservice of goku vs vegeta.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 am

who had you rather see fight?
gohan? he's a crappy fighter (even after getting the mystic boost. he still fought rather sloppy)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Piccolo.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:00 am

Majin Piccolo was the original concept Akira had, but fans wanted Goku vs Vegeta.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:22 am

Problem with piccolo i think that after he fused with kami, he become fully good. lacking evil in his heart (mostly because of his care/love for gohan)

true it would have been badass to see piccolo evil again and having a monster fight with goku.

but of course goku vs vegeta was more dramatic, because all vegeta tried during the serie was to be stronger then goku.
piccolo coudn't care less who was stronger.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 am

no he didnt. when was that established? i like to think some small part of him was still evil. hell, before he made freinds with gohan, he was evil incarnate.

the problem is how contrived it was that vegeta would sacrifice his pride just to fight his dead rival. maybe it would be piccolo vs gohan. where he secretly resents being good again and blames gohan for "making him weak". or something. babidi can bring out even the littlest bit of evil.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

majin piccolo would have curbstopped ssj2 gohan so easy. it woudn't even be a fight.

lets face reality. gohan was rusty as hell, is a lousy fighter and woudn't dare to actualy hurt people.
an evil majin piccolo would have killed gohan easy.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Piccolo was still pretty evil on the inside [or faking it] just before heading to the lookout for the kami fuse.

Piccolo also claimed to only use Kami for the power up. much like with nail. However, with the added memories [but perhaps not the associated feelings] Piccolo's personality was still altered to some degree. Also what made a super namek... super seemed to be their capacity to be good or evil. Normal nameks were inherently good.

I think a Majin Piccolo would have worked better simply because it was AT's first idea. The human's showed the majin boost to be more than enough, and [imho] the implication left Vegeta looking much weaker than intended. I could see Gohan getting a quick Gekiretsu Kōdan in the face by him, rather blasted by Buu... that should be enough to get Goku to fight him and show a significant boost in power too.

Vegeta could go to stop Dabura [as SSJ1] and ends up fighting Buu [as SSJ2].

alternatively...
Goku and Piccolo could stop their fight when they can feel Buu's PL and can't feel [vegeta's or] Gohan's anymore [Kaioshin takes him to their planet]. the two could fight buu like they did radditzs so long ago.
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:08 am

i dont want the fight to be randomly stopped. thats what ruined goku vs vegeta. vegeta didnt win like he should have. i would have liked it if vegeta actually bested goku in combat (obviously make majin vegeta stronger than in canon) , THEN went to fight fat buu.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  other account Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:i dont want the fight to be randomly stopped. thats what ruined goku vs vegeta. vegeta didnt win like he should have. i would have liked it if vegeta actually bested goku in combat (obviously make majin vegeta stronger than in canon) , THEN went to fight fat buu.

If you think about it the roles were reversed from their first fight (Goku used Kaioken but was still behind Vegeta in power). And in both cases the weaker one "won" the fight.

other account

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3