Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2

+4
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
VegetaSSJ3
Syrias
8 posters

Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2 Empty DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2

Post  Syrias Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 am

new topic about that, since the admin didnt realize this topic actually is MEANT to attract all the name calling and hatred. that way those are kept in here.

so:

VegetaSSJ3, for not realizing how important a "vent your anger about people" thread is. Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2 Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Syrias : 1 Vegeta SSJ3: 0

lol!
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2 Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. part 2

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 am

lately the newbies to the comments annoy me. like some noob going on about kid/super buu even after he was told it was banned. and all those whiners still complaining about broly.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 pm

i noticed you stopped posting all together on db:m
still angry you can't talk about gt?

Twisted Evil lol!
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 am

haha i was banned. i would talk if i could.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:05 am

orly? didn't know they banned you alien
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:lately the newbies to the comments annoy me. like some noob going on about kid/super buu even after he was told it was banned. and all those whiners still complaining about broly.

I believe noobs still realize a topic has been banned but still keep at it, I do believe retards keep talking about it nonstop.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

There are still a few that remain, the lot of them being terminated as a result of the precarious and neurotic nature of the mods on DBM.

Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am

yeah it was after i didnt take the gt ban seriously. now i know. lol!
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  DBM-Regular Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:20 pm

I don't get pissed at anyone on the Internet. If I had to pick, it'd be Rage. Guy takes himself too seriously and is on a power trip. No

DBM-Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Call me when the trolls are harassing you.

@USSJ Future Trunks, And knowing is half the battle. GI JOOOOEEEEEE!!!

Last edited by Rage on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can.)
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

People who keep on commenting by saying "First". It feels oh so good when someone else was actually first and made a normal comment before them, especially when I did a few times, XD
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down