Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

+4
VegetaSSJ3
Docter KillJoy
Bartholomew
Syrias
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. Empty DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

Post  Syrias Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey guys Very Happy

p123 is pissing me off a lot. always stating stuff but never even answering if you catch him saying something wrong. he merely seems to comment to do a "im right and you all are uninformed" routine. pisses me off.

who is going on your nerves over there? Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

Post  Bartholomew Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Well, now that you started this discussion, I will say that there are three people on the DBM comment section that are annoying me ... a little Wink They are ritster21, negative one and Senzu_Bean.
There, I've said it. If any of you three wan to kill me now, do your worst. I'll come back and haunt you Twisted Evil

Why? ritster21 and negative one are always so damn negative and insulting the artist cough Albertocubatas cough or another commenter. Senzu_Bean, well, because always thinks he is so damn intelligent. Not saying that he stupid/unintelligent or anything, but he don't have to be so degrading towards others
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

i have no hate for the regular posters. but some of the newbies that post crap like "broly isn't supposed to talk. or gohan should wipe the floor with him" get on my nerves

I do agree on senzu_bean, he is quite full of himself
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 am

Senzu_Bean, well, because always thinks he is so damn intelligent.

Yes but I think that it is better to have a good poster who thinks he is so damn intelligent instead of some newbies who are so damn stupid lol!
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Lol easy, every banned person that uses proxies to get back acting innocent just to get their bans prolonged.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:35 pm

lulz I like this topic!

Who: Roketto
Why: She's a narcissist with an overinflated ego.

Who: Rage
Why: This ineffable dunce has nothing reasonable to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude, gesture and attire. There never was a poster so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft. He makes me tired

Who: Geno
Why: I don't actually hate Geno, but he's even ruder than I am.

Don't hate on Senzu, he's amazingly right....sometimes

Where is DUDE btw? I haven't seen him since I kicked his ass out of DBM.

Last edited by Stick on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

i don't like geno. he feels the need to comment on absolutely every little comment.
i dont think roketto is self absorbed. she kinda hates a lot of aspects about herself.
DUDE annoys the hell out of me with his thesaurus abuse.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 am

Enjoy Roketto generally.
Like Geno. Enjoy watching him rip apart some people, and the long posts gives me something to read.
Like Dude, as he usually has some good thoughts. Liked him more before he got a Thesaurus for his birthday.

Senzu, eh.

Fuck banned people using proxies... though I use proxies sometimes if it won't let me post because of "flood" that's a few hours old and 10 posts ago. >_>

And, that's about it. No ones mentioned me and my self righteous attitude, so I guess I'm not annoying any one. ^_^
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:36 am

i hope i wasn't annoying with my bra fanboyism ^^
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:38 am

Bra has the most character potential in that she could be a strong female figure...which is why shes a main focus in my Universe 16.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am

I was beginning to think you were a girl. I note that Bra has lately been getting more fan service than usual, following in her mother's footsteps it seems lol
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 am

well its because shes the first really strong female fighter in dbz. in the actual comic, she is drawn more manly lately so thats not really fanservice on salagir's part. its not "lol bra has boobs", its "bra is a badass. she will kick your face in if you call her sexy".
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:36 am

how's that going leon? ironic that you made final dragon flash or a variation of it, bra's main attack. i would like to see her do something like gallic kamehameha. or warp final flash (she has IT). i also want to see her do something like the salza blade/her dad's spirit sword.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 am

Yeah. Seeing that she knows IT in DBM justfied me teaching it to her...a little later in her life. At the moment, I feel shes a bit young for it. She has retarded power...but they had to fucking lock her in the Room of Spirit and Time for a year to prevent her from accidentally blowing up the planet with just her power.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 am

lol really? eh her power in DBM isnt that hard to believe. she IS the daughter of vegetto.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 am

*chuckles* yeah, in my fic she hit SSj2 at...5-6, don't recall exactly off the top of my head. It was far too much power to trust her to keep under control, so they sent her into the time chamber and trained her to keep in contained. p123 would call my system retarded, but my numbers put Bra, at birth, stronger than Goku at the start of the Buu saga, and by the time she hit SSj2 her SSj was far stronger than his SSj3 during the buu deal. Times that by 2...and yeah, there's a certain maturity level one needs to control that power. Making her age and giving her some intensive self control training was in everyones best interests.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 am

i see. that kind of makes sense.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 am

i feel that makes her way too overpowerd, even if she is the daughter of vegetto (cheap excuse to use constantly)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:03 am

Stick wrote:lulz I like this topic!

Why: This ineffable dunce has nothing reasonable to say and says it with a liberal embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless vulgarities of attitude, gesture and attire. There never was a poster so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and offensively daft. He makes me tired

Lol Hi, I prevent morons from harassing the inbox, much appreciated =3
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, my Killjoy, you'd have to take that complaint up with Toriyama. It's almost certain that Demi-saiya-jins power is somewhat determined by their parents power at the time of their conception.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Rage wrote:
Stick wrote:lulz I like this topic!

Lol Hi, I prevent morons from harassing the inbox, much appreciated =3

Proved me right....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Stick, don't be a prick you're obviously trying to start something here. Just get over it, we're both as simple members here both having to follow rules. As you and me did on DBM, I just have to enforce those rules there.

Last edited by Rage on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 pm

!?!?

What is with you and these blatant accusations that I was harassing you on DA, when I had verified that I do not use or even possess an account. It seems paranoia has taken the best of you, as well as a blinding "rage" that seems to mask your logical judgement. No matter, I rejoice in knowing that others torment you :)

I'd respond, but it seems I can't make heads or tails of your writing.

Last edited by Stick on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Oh lol, I humor myself on people that think their some psychiatrist on a forum/website/chatroom. Judging and basing everything on pure text, I also love it how incompetent people judge me on my nick being like the hulk all the time.

Wirtings begin with a capital, y'know big letters and they mostly end with a . ? or a !, honestly didn't they teach you anything at all? Yes I'm being sarcastic in case you couldn't see the difference between 'rage' or 'sarcasm'.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Goodness!! You're as dolefully predictable as ever, no matter, I don't care for your words. You're just letting off esteem
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next