Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

+4
VegetaSSJ3
Docter KillJoy
Bartholomew
Syrias
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. - Page 2 Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

Post  Rage Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Lol, I'm just filling words to see your response, as it seems you care enough to give it a response.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do. - Page 2 Empty Re: DBM commenters that piss you off and why they do.

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Really? You sound no different than on DBM. No matter, I have no patience whatever with your Gorilla damnifications of humanity.

BTW if it's not much to ask, can I get my ban lifted?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Hmmmm, first insulting me and then asking to get your banned removed. Doesn't really add up does it, but yeah you're messing around since you're using proxies or use your dynamic ip for this.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 pm

As the moderator on this forum, I will put a sanction on both of you: please stop fighting lol!

OMG, I am too sever as a moderator.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Ok, i'll stop

@Rage is that a yes or no?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am

VegetaSSJ3 wrote:As the moderator on this forum, I will put a sanction on both of you: please stop fighting lol!

OMG, I am too sever as a moderator.

don't you mean admin afro
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Also ^^

By the way I am not sure that this topic has been a good idea because it bring only hatred.

(and much of the attack are just personal, not really objective, like those against Geno, senzu_bean or Roketto)

So I lock lol!
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2