Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What don't you like about DBM?

+9
Rage
Mrperson0
Ussj Future Trunks
Leon
Z-Dragon87
SSJ Your Nick
Docter KillJoy
LunchPolice
Stick
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What don't you like about DBM? - Page 3 Empty Re: What don't you like about DBM?

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 pm

well its not. its super god mode 17. because apparently its just too fucking hard to have yamcha stay HUMAN and use his OWN POWER. like his two buddies. and its not recognisably yamcha. hes this super good guy whos like "join the good side or be humiliated and beaten in front of the multiverse". wow really heroic there.

(basically, he should be more of an prick than he is in this comic.)
if you remember i DO think hes that much of a prick.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

What don't you like about DBM? - Page 3 Empty Re: What don't you like about DBM?

Post  other account Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:well its not. its super god mode 17. because apparently its just too fucking hard to have yamcha stay HUMAN and use his OWN POWER. like his two buddies. and its not recognisably yamcha. hes this super good guy whos like "join the good side or be humiliated and beaten in front of the multiverse". wow really heroic there.

(basically, he should be more of an prick than he is in this comic.)
if you remember i DO think hes that much of a prick.

He did act like Yamcha when he started the fight it wasn't until he figured out she was an android/cyborg that he became derailed (or rather serious). He playfully called Krillin an old man and tried to ask out 18 when the fight first started. Yamcha's biggest problem is, as Stick said, his lack of back story to make sense of all of this.

Also, regardless of how you feel about him Vegitto is very tame compared to his canon counter-part, some-what flat I would say.

other account

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum