Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

+10
LunchPolice
Syrias
Buster
Z-Dragon87
Rage
Hyp3rB14d3
Leon
Stick
Docter KillJoy
Bartholomew
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2

Post  Rage Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

umm lets see one time only buying a ps3key or anything thats like it about 50 dollars (35 euro for me) use FTP to transfer the downloaded games to your internal HDD and play or, keep paying nonstop for each damn game that ends up 16 when you bought it for 60.

How I know this? Coz I got a fucking PS3Key! Also you can then download the second for free, basically 2 games for 35/50 while you can get a shitload more.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Of course, pirating is illegal. Only reason it's not being stopped is it'd cost more for the companies to go over every case of piracy.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Mrperson0 wrote:Of course, pirating is illegal. Only reason it's not being stopped is it'd cost more for the companies to go over every case of piracy.

pussy....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Aaaand new videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P_3NHBoniM
More screenshots of some downloadable costumes for a couple of characters. It also confirms that Cell Jr is in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUJGvhQe3Y
A new (okay I don't know how new this is, but anyway) trailer showing lots of cool things. I sure wish I could read Japanese Sad
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Looks epic. My DB Raging Blast game came in two days ago, got up to halfway through the Freeza Saga today. I'm somewhat irked that you can only get the stars on a second playthrough of the level. I hope they fix that in the sequel...
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

I think the stars are annoying. I think they are one of the only things I don't like about Raging Blast. To get all the stars (to come closer to 100% completion of the game) you have to know and be able to succesfully perform several different moves and dodges.

I have to train in the Training section for more than half an hour every time I have to make a new move to get some stars.

But something I hate even more than the moves and dodges you have to remember, are the missions that say "do all the perfect actions" (do you remember what they are called?).

I wouldn't mind if they got rid of the stars
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Z-Dragon87 Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 am

(Comments have been deleted by myself.)

Last edited by Z-Dragon87 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Z-Dragon87

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

Downloaded and played abit of DBZ: RB, jesus christ its the exact same gameplay as Tenkaichi, and the camera sucks as hell. Characterrs still keep disappearing from camera view. Nice going Spike :/ You fix everything except THAT.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 pm

Z-Dragon87 wrote:Yeah, I agree with you. The Hard Missions were too damn hard for me to get the stars, but I got some stars to unlock some Sagas even SSJ3 Vegeta and LSSJ3 Broly. I hope they rid of the stars. And this new trailer looked awesome.
I managed to unlock everything with the stars and playing through the game. I'm only missing some BGMs (BackGround Music).

Also, I'm not very fond of playing online, so I'm missing a lot of titles too Crying or Very sad

Rage wrote:Characterrs still keep disappearing from camera view. Nice going Spike :/ You fix everything except THAT.
In Raging Blast 2 the camera should be fixed. That was one of the first statements by Spike. They could see that the camera wasn't working too well, so that would be the first thing Spike planned to fix.
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 am

New videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCUyXRgh1A
This one has some new confirmed characters: Mecha Freeza (at last), Sauza, Neizu, Doore, Coola (both normal and Super form) and Tarble (Vegeta's younger brother). Also C15 is confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rY9JCywvRM
This one shows that Metal Coola is in the game too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAd0U8UuUfI
A new outfit for Trunks (w/ sword) and a new cool animation for his transformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvGLvrXLy_U
A video with a Cell Jr fighting Goku
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

I wish Tarble had a little more than stock beams and barrages apart from his ultimate.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

http://quackbillion.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 pm

LunchPolice wrote:I wish Tarble had a little more than stock beams and barrages apart from his ultimate.
Maybe that will be fixed with the customisable Super- and Ultimate Attacks? I hope they fix a lot of things in that area and also add more Supers and Ultimates to every character

A new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILP2BHpjVw
The official trailer in high quality and with English text so we can read it Smile

EDIT:

A new video I just discovered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbvqnKZ98wk
Dennis Lee (Brand Manager in Namco Bandai Games) gives us a little tour around the different menus in Raging Blast 2. He explains a bit about Galaxy Mode and the Museum. He also shows us the complete roster in the game. I wonder who/what the slot above Tarble (to the left) is?

Last edited by Bartholomew on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Hmmm, Tarble's moveset is kinda disappointing. He does look pretty cool though. If they give him a What-If in the Galaxy mode, I hope that they give him a SSJ option. I figure, if Tarble saw the Saiyans use SSJ on Earth, he probably figured out that he could do it too.
Buster
Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:10 am

I wonder what story Tarble will fit in. It seems that the developers didn't include Abo and Cado from the Tarble movie so who could he fight?

New videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuqpAvdOzDU
A little information about the game, including the release dates for Europe and North America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqYPfOfVl4
The full uncut opening movie for Raging Blast 2. Sweet Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHyk9T17q6I
This is a guide to the new Raging Soul mode which you can activate during a fight. You can't use any Supers or Ultimates but your physical powers are increased greatly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5AvTtHiMo0
A new scan with some old news (unfortunately). It shows that Coola's Armored Squadron and Coola in his Super-form are playable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFyu8Sa_nUo
A new scan of something that is called "Raging Battle Navigator"
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:31 am

cheers Yesterday, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 was released cheers

Therefore, I won't post any more information about the game here. So I suggest you go to YouTube and search for "raging blast 2" and press "Newest".
That should give you the latest news and videos if you haven't got the game yet. If all goes according to plan, I will get the game this Friday so . . . good luck to those who will get the game and shame on those who won't lol!

If any of you want to, we can turn this thread into a "help! how do I do this?"-thread
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:24 am

Tip #1:
In Battle Zone, when you choose the Zone with Frieza: Full Power as the "boss", fight as Vegeta. Then you should unlock a secret path and one of the enhanced characters. I got Gohan

Tip #2:
In Battle Zone, when you choose the Zone with Demon King Dabura as the "boss", fight as Ultimate Gohan. Then you should unlock a secret path and one of the enhanced characters. I got Ultimate Gohan
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

TIP #1
Don't buy the game, save 60 bucks....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Dont download the game either.

This game is SHIT and I mean UTTER SHIT!!
The controls hardly respond when in actual combat pressing blocking and teleporting does
completely nothing even though you do everything on time and correctly, the fucking
game just bypasses its own difficulty to kick your ass. Hell even when it says to press
the buttons for "recovery" it does nothing no matter how fast you press.
And the camera is still a blind fucking retard.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Stick wrote:TIP #1
Haha, LOL Smile
(How much is 60 bucks? Hmm *calculating*)
60 bucks (I'm guessing it's US dollars). Hm, okay. That's about how much it costed.

Rage wrote:This game is SHIT and I mean UTTER SHIT!!
The controls hardly respond when in actual combat pressing blocking and teleporting does
completely nothing even though you do everything on time and correctly, the fucking
game just bypasses its own difficulty to kick your ass. Hell even when it says to press
Well, I don't agree with you. Concerning the controls, I don't see much difference with the first game. In fact I think it's easier to control the characters. But, of course, your are entitled to your opinion.
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Bartholomew wrote:
Stick wrote:TIP #1
Haha, LOL :)
(How much is 60 bucks? Hmm *calculating*)
60 bucks (I'm guessing it's US dollars). Hm, okay. That's about how much it costed.

Rage wrote:This game is SHIT and I mean UTTER SHIT!!
Well, I don't agree with you. Concerning the controls, I don't see much difference with the first game. In fact I think it's easier to control the characters. But, of course, your are entitled to your opinion.

Well then, my perception of you has been lowered then....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 am

Im not comparing it to Raging Blast 1, Im comparing it to every shitty ass DBZ game Spike has created. I didn't like Tenkaichi 1 ,2 ,3 Raging Blast 1. and this is probably the king of all shits, yes its easier to control the character to get beaten the shit out of even though you press all the buttons on time and correctly.

If I knew what Spike's email address was I'd sent them an email to stop making DBZ Games, they obviously do not learn from their own mistakes.

Serious I've never been this pissed off at a bad game, most of them can be overlooked but this one is just fucking horrible even worse then Street Fighter IV.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 am

Black ops, now there's a game....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am

The only problem I have with RB2 is the new recovery (prefer the control stick) and how it seems to be a bit harder to do combos. I'd have to say that either Tenkaichi 2 or Raging Blast were my favorite Dragonball fighter games.

And yeah, Black Ops was incredibly fun. I can't wait til Modern Warfare 3 where we will go to Moskau and burn them for what they did.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Bartholomew Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:39 pm

Stick wrote:Well then, my perception of you has been lowered then....
That's okay.
I don't even know you, so I don't mind.

Rage wrote:Im not comparing it to Raging Blast 1, Im comparing it to every shitty ass DBZ game Spike has created. I didn't like Tenkaichi 1 ,2 ,3 Raging Blast 1. and this is probably the king of all shits, yes its easier to control the character to get beaten the shit out of even though you press all the buttons on time and correctly.

If I knew what Spike's email address was I'd sent them an email to stop making DBZ Games, they obviously do not learn from their own mistakes.

Serious I've never been this pissed off at a bad game, most of them can be overlooked but this one is just fucking horrible even worse then Street Fighter IV.
To be honest, I think your vision is shrouded. It sounds to me like you expected Raging Blast 2 to be bad because the first one was bad and the three Tenkaichi games were bad. Raging Blast 2 doesn't stand a chance to be accepted as anything but horrible when played by you.

Did I make any sense? Seriously, English is not my first language and I want to make my opinion clear Embarassed

Mrperson0 wrote:The only problem I have with RB2 is the new recovery (prefer the control stick) and how it seems to be a bit harder to do combos. I'd have to say that either Tenkaichi 2 or Raging Blast were my favorite Dragonball fighter games
I prefer the control stick for recovering too, but I often equip the "Beautiful Roll" item to make it easier when pressing the buttons. But I don't understand what you're saying about the combo system. I failed miserably everytime I tried to do a combo in any of the earlier DBZ games. But now it's pretty easy for me
Bartholomew
Bartholomew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 am

Your wrong, I'm very openminded about games, except FPS because I suck at them on consoles, I dont play those because of that.

The controls are not good at all and make no sense at all when you press the buttons correctly, hell I even played Ultimate Ninja Storm and I found that having a better gameplay. True that RB2 doesnt get accepted by me because why should I accept a game that has shitty controls, I dont even accept SFIV because it has shitty controls. Also the game has some weirdass glitches, like Broly trying to burst fly kick me shoots past me but I still get kicked away, the most annoying glitch is still the camera glitch because it wont look up or focus between you and your enemy while the enemy sees you and blasts the fuck out of you.

Also they suck for not listening to fans even though they claim they do, because Im pretty damn sure people wanted build their own characters (OC n shit) since Tenkaichi 2
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next