Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you do GT?

+9
GOGETO696
Hyp3rB14d3
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Mrperson0
Docter KillJoy
Syrias
LunchPolice
VegetaSSJ3
Ussj Future Trunks
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How would you do GT? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you do GT?

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:
1: who is million
2: noseless #18. don't you mean her daughter? marron? she had a nose when she got older (i do believe she even had that at the end of dbz)
1.From two posts above yours...
Pikuhan vs Piccolo wrote:- Million [marron, Krillin's daughter] had worded her wish in such a way that she has abilities similar to her uncle. When he get's the Super 17 upgrades she will too.
2. yeah, It was a description. I would rather push for some similarity with krillin and can't fathom a child growing a nose, in 10 years, when lacking one as a baby. Krillin [or Yamcha?] dated a girl who looked like Bulma but was a dumb moron and was named marron too. I figure Million sounds like Krillin, and is a number, making it an infinity better choice if I were redoing it. also Bra + Million = Brillion ~ Billion
Dr.Killjoy Sad you ruined my plans Wink
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 am

the bimbo girlfriend? i think her name was with 1 M so maron. while his daughter was with 2 m's so marron.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  GOGETO696 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am

gohan being a nerd is okay, but i hated the way goten looked in gt he should've looked like he did at the end of dbz we have enough pineconed hair guys
GOGETO696
GOGETO696

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate (son) Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

Personally, since I interpret Dragon Ball as technically being without limits, I would have allowed Characters like Goku and Vegeta to skyrocket in terms of power by the time GT started. To fix the "uninterestingly powerful character" problem just don't focus the series on them. I would have the series play out more or less how it played before but Goten, Trunks (both haven't been training) and Uub (who has been training but is only about as strong as Mr. Buu). Goku still becomes a child and he becomes a "little" weaker but it increases his potential as an adult, as Vegeta suspects. He also decides to make a similar wish (on purpose) and goes off into space to train while Goku gathers the black star Dragon Balls. Goten and Trunks accompany him and most of the hi jinks they get into is due to there own actions, Goku serves as the Deus Ex Machina who easily dispatches of Rildo and the likes with out much effort or powering up. Baby comes to earth about the same way he does before (this time Trunks and Goten don't get a Baby egg in there system) but this time he uses Gohan as his "host" (who still retains his mystic power boost). Uub and Pan (who can become a SS) try to fight him but to no avail, until Mr. Buu absorbs Uub (reconning the origin of Majuub, Uub is removed by Buu after the fight) who does a better job but still is no match for Baby Gohan. Goten and Trunks arrive, everyone is hypnotized etc. The duo join Uub while Goku fixes things with the earth exploding etc. After which he joins them in the fight until he hears from Uub that Vegeta left to train. Goku immediately leaves the fight to do likewise much to the dismay of the others. He reassures them that he'll comeback when his help is needed. This gives Pan and Uub some hope but not so much for Goten and Trunks. To be continued.

Nate (son)

Back to top Go down

Post  crippknottick Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am

snip

Last edited by crippknottick on Fri May 01, 2020 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

crippknottick

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

yes, this post died ages ago, why you posted is beyond me....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

How would you do GT? - Page 2 Empty I...

Post  MikeysBoner(certified god Sun May 13, 2012 5:31 am

Would do it like Multiverse. DBM is just better in every single way (except for being ludicrous).

MikeysBoner(certified god

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum