Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you do GT?

+9
GOGETO696
Hyp3rB14d3
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Mrperson0
Docter KillJoy
Syrias
LunchPolice
VegetaSSJ3
Ussj Future Trunks
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How would you do GT? Empty How would you do GT?

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:14 pm

since you people hate it so much, how would you do it?
if i see "gohan not a nerd" i will be pissed. he was a nerd in z too! the hell do you want him to do, go out and train instead of raise pan and provide for his family???
also i want your version of ssj4 should you want it changed. imo it was fine.
also pan hate should be kept to a minimum. cmon shes not THAT bad. shes a teen. they are bratty and sure of themselves.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

How would you do GT? Empty Re: How would you do GT?

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Actually, I would have mad a sequel which would have started just at the end of the Buu saga ("10 years after" when we see Uub, old Bulma and old Satan, is very lame).

Goku and Vegeta could have trained together (with Goten and Trunks) and, of course, Vegeta would have reached SSJ3.

In fact, it would have been something totally different from DBGT lol!

The only thing I would have kept could have been the Giant Ape SSJ (and maybe SSJ2 and SSJ3).

Last edited by VegetaSSJ3 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:if i see "gohan not a nerd" i will be pissed. he was a nerd in z too! the hell do you want him to do, go out and train instead of raise pan and provide for his family???

I don't mind him being a nerd, but they didn't have to make him so pathetic.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

http://quackbillion.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 pm

that's what happens when you dont train. and no. pathetic is yamcha xD gohan is at least ssj (doesn't deserve ultimate imo)
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no. pathetic is yamcha xD

*starts crying*
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 am

i is sorry Sad
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 am

if i did GT, i actually would have focussed on Pan. have some space aliens attack earth. those aliens use a virus that emulates gokus heart disease of the android arc and kills all full and halfblooded saiyans. the aliens start to govern earth in a typical dictator manner, with brutal police forces and such. the black hand army or something. Pan actually wasnt trained by goku or gohan, since videl took some advice from Chichi and actually forced pan to go to school and such. pan is 14 in my GT and has a power in the upper 1.000 due to never being allowed to train at all. after her dad dies, she tries to find bulma and the dragon radar. along the way she witnesses her grandpa satan loosing his only real friend, as a member of the Black Hand Army is subdueing Mr. Buu easily with some sort of spell. that member is a short yellowish-green guy with boney arms and next to no visible neck under his big head (i could rambler on, its one of babidis and bibidies race). all in all she journeys towards bulmas living place and on that way she witnesses all strong fighters of earth getting killed or beaten, save for muten Krillin, who took over the title from roshi. #18 and Marron both are kidnapped for study by some old labcoat guy who is acommpanied by Black Hand troops that are obviously Androids of sorts.

my GT is then about Pan learning to fight. and then finding a way to save earth and get all her friends back and such. along the way she makes new friends and all. but she also meets the actual members of the Black Hand, 5 incredibly strong(compared to pan) aliens with different fighting styles.

the grand finale would be pan being faced off against the full Black Hand fusing into a Being that calls itself Black Fist. just in time as pan is loosing badly and is awaiting the final death blow with closed eyes, one of her friends manages to wish all her friends back, who in turn battle Black Fist for at least 20 Episodes. then there are 5 epilogue episodes which include the big goku jr. vs vegeta jr. fight in the budokai (since that was one of the few things i liked in the original GT).

basically my GT is a Dragonball-ish journey with DBZ-style fighting with pan being in the place of kid goku.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

but even as a little girl pan did recieve training (as shown at the end of dbz, with her fighting and flying around the world to break her own records)

i would make her stronger though, power level of 5000.

for the rest that idea of yours sounds better then the intire happening that was gt.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

syrias - wheres uub and tien? and 18? seems to me that with no full/half saiyans alive uub would be the world's main hope. in fact my gt (even though i liked it as it was) focuses on uub. i love goku so hes still around but is getting old and only steps in when his spirit bomb is needed.

firstly, the plot hole of pilaf and the black star balls is fixed by having some evil namek come to earth (a super namek similar to lord slug) and (get rid of pilaf. he annoys me) wishes for goku to be a kid again. only this time, he loses everything. no super saiyan, no IT. back to square one basically. though he still has kaioken and spirit bomb for later. so with goku weak, he asks trunks to lead the journey to get back the evil namekian dragonballs and defeat super namek. uub goes with goten, trunks and pan for combat experience in space. have trunks and goten wear their end of z gis and goten's hair is the same as end of z. uub stays the same as in gt. also pan retains her brattyness but is less of a wimp and eventually goes ssj. ultimate gohan and vegeta hold down the fort on earth but stays in contact with the others. meanwhile he has convinced bra to train and she develops quickly. along the way they train in the gravity chamber and get back in the fighting sense. so they fight and fight along many different planets since there is more groups looking for the evil dragonballs. one is iceberg, my oc who took over the cold empire and ascended to super arcosian at a young age. as well as myuu and rildo. in the ensuing fight, uub defeats rildo in an epic battle. iceberg changes sides once baby is released, knowing about M2's secret (the one planet not ruled by his empire in this part of the universe). baby is changed a little, he can only possess one person at a time, leading to distrust and iceberg plans to betray the others and take the dragonballs. iceberg is possessed by baby who escapes to earth. baby finds vegeta but is easily beaten. forming a new plan he goes to find goku and possesses him instead. even with no ssj, baby's adult powers increase the power of the body hes in. with kaioken and dragon fist, he defeats vegeta. gohan arrives and saves vegeta. he then fights evenly with baby goku. baby pushes kaioken to 100x and turns the tables. the others arrive and baby finds himself outmatched. but goku's tail has returned and baby goes kaioken great ape, whooping everyone's ass and kills vegeta with dragon fist after he sacrifices himself to save bra and the earth. bra becomes a super saiyan in rage but its no help. suddenly baby is held back by some unknown force. goku is still there, using his will to try and drive baby out. using this time, uub thanks goku and returns to the fold, cutting off baby's tail. uub and bra combine to defeat baby who flees from goku's body right into uub's. uub powers up and drives baby out, telling him he is too weak to possess anyone anymore. uub powers up and kills baby once and for all.

thats the end of the first saga. what does everyone think? pan cannot become ssj. too diluted. i will ignore goku and vegeta jr. dont worry about me not wrapping up a few things. they come next.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 pm

I would fix the fact that SSJ4 Goku < Base Kid Goku < Old man Krillin.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Pan was more interesting and a better character then uub.

reducing goku to a weakling? why not let him out of the story all together and focus on the young people instead.

turning goku to a kid, was 1 of the things wrong with gt. just keep him an adult.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 pm

You can't just pretend Uub doesn't exist.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am

why? i mean so what if hes weak? why an adult? if you want him out of the story altogether how are you gonna do that? he cant permanently die. you cant have him randomly disappear. one of the things wrong with wishing him a kid was that he was still just as strong or stronger. ie base goku gt > ssj3 goku buu saga. all i did was do it right. have him lose ALL his powers, not just ssj3 and IT. i still dont see why everyone hates it so much.

its just one way to keep him out of the focus and let uub/pan/bra be the strong mains. i dont like goten and trunks unless they are adult gotenks. i would have the humans be more of the focus and namekians too. combined with uub and pan. all the older saiyans can be out of it for some reason. like i did, killed off vegeta, took away goku's overpoweredness and made the younger generation the heroes.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 am

You could just make Goku and Vegeta's long lasting primetime finally run out so they turn into
old men with no drive to fight and much weaker bodies. Then they would be more eager to let
the next generation do the work.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 am

i preffer syrias his idea of making the full blood and half blood saiyans die or disapear by a orginasation.

just add uub to the mix to help pan as she fights to defeat them.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

i think i mentioned pan witnessing all her friends either dying or getting beaten (and captured, that was something i just assumed to be common sense) in my idea up there.
of course uub is part of that bunch of friends. or uub is off-planet for some reason. maybe looking for some kind of duplicate dragon balls that have to be found so the universe doesnt explode. and goku is with him. as is trunks. yay for mocking the original story and introducing the more interesting story of a non-planet-busting-female-hero.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 am

actually people hated how gohan goten trunks and vegeta were useless in gt. whats worse than standing around? being dead and not coming back. people would rage majorly.

lol if your gonna make a female hero, make it bra Very Happy
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

i also mentioned ALL of pans friends coming back in the end and kicking major ass all over the place for about 20 episodes straight. Very Happy that includes all saiyans and uub and 18 and so on.

an explanation for pans apparent weakness could also be the heart virus, that affected her somewhat since she is 1/4th saiyan.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

well they don't have to be dead. perhaps dabura returns or a similar being that turns them to stone.

pan being only 1/4th saiyan and still young and relatively weak managed to slip away, or didn't get noticed at the time of the attack on her friends.

have uub and piccolo travel to namek for help. while pan, rochi, puar, oolong and yamcha the last one's left behind to get things back to normal.

tien and chouzu are captured at some point, and perhaps hooked up to a machine to make use of their mind reading abilities.

dende also turned to stone, made the earth db inactive.

with the soldiers (grunts) of the orginasation. how them be classed from rank 1 to 3

rank 3: power level is 100 - 1000 (grunt)
rank 2: power level of 2000 - 4000 (sergeant)
rank 1: power level of 6000 - 10.0000 (captain

they could be made up from renmants of freeza's and coolers army, mabey even some of babidi's spare minions.
the stonger elite soldiers of course have higher power levels, and they where the one's that managed to take out the others.

have pan start out with a power level of 5000 with her age being 7 years. and slowely becoming stronger

heck during the boss fight :p she briefly becomes super saiyan in a blind rage, but later when all the trouble is over and she wakes up. she doesn't remember a thing about it.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 am

If I were to take GT, it would have been 5-6 years after the that ten year mark. This way Goku has 5-6 years of training Uub. Goku's SSJ2 will be around his Buu saga SSJ3, not a big improvement for the 15-16 year gap, but there will be a reason.

Following the end of Z we learn Uub would remind Goku to visit his family. This keeps loltimate Gohan occasionally sparing so his power doesn't significantly drop [stays above Buu saga SSJ3 Goku], Goten and Trunks can be comparable to Buu saga SSJ1 Vegeta and Goku in power [with Trunks still the stronger in base but Goten knowing/using SSJ2 to spar a SSJ1 Goku]

Uub would seem much like Gohan from Cell saga and Goku from Namek with some moves inspired from super buu when he does later absorb Mr.Buu. We see him actual KO a SSJ1 Goku near the beginning of the series and Goku says once he gets Uub to tap real power he will have a rematch as a SSJ2. Uub has more potential and Goku is more focused on him reaching it and his family being happy.

Bra and Million are friends but Pan and Bra are reluctant rivals. Bra [like Gohan] has talent but no drive while Pan seems to be the opposite. Bra made a deal with Vegeta that as long as she was stronger than Pan he wouldn't hassle her to train. She's not much weaker than beginning of Buu saga Gohan [and can SSJ2]. She is more likely to practice ballet or gymnastics in the G-room then actual sparing.

Pan will be the galaxy touring star of sorts with Million and Trunks while events on earth transpire in tandem.

A nose-less #18 with a distant crush on Uub [who is clueless to this], Million was a friend caught in the middle. Gets along better with Bra than with Pan, but her father is Goku's BFF. Wishes she had her mom's abilities if even just to fly. Will happen to use the wish instead of Pillaf gaining several android like powers. She will blame herself for the threat to earth [thinking Uub does too] and stows away with Pan.

Mr.Satan now makes appearances from within Mr.Buu [think if Super Buu absorbed Satan] as Buutan, the new face of mr.satan's martial arts. He's actually pretty strong and skilled.

Now Vegeta... would use Gotenks, Gohan, and even MrBuu as punching bags [offering food as payment] while gleaning the secrets of SSJ3 from the fusioned being and other training ideas via 3rd party Bra (Vegeta still wouldn't ask but Bra likes to see him succeed) Having gotten more training in than Goku, Vegeta would actually be even with Goku after discovering his own version of SSJ3 [a modified SSJ4 and USSJ look] to unofficially close the gap. Also, only Vegeta and Gojeta will be having a tail.

Actual Story start... Pillaf gets the black star DBs on the lookout but Goku is visiting and this time with Uub. Pan and Million arrive [with Bra on the cell] to surprise them but run into Pillaf were hilarity ensues. Goku and Vegeta want Trunks and Goten to go find the DBs [and take Uub] but things don't go as planned.

Million and Pan have a sailor moon ish adventure with Trunks chaperoning. Planet side we learn more about what's been happening during the last 5-6 years. Eventually Uub [after hearing how goku meets bulma has a crush on... Arrow] Bra [who kinda likes... Arrow] Goten [who doesn't notice] and Piccolo [who does] will go to Namek with more hilarity to ensue. At some point Vegeta and Goku would be taken out of play so Gohan and buutan will have to take over, along with vintage DBZ cameo warriors [with fusion dance Yamcha and Tien siting]. Super#17 takes place before Bebe concludes, Goku gets bound in hell and Cell is used to host Bebe. The younger generation return to save the old generation. Piccolo dies, magically splits, trains, and returns perma-fusioned to help face the next threat as others [ie Vegeta and Uub] also step their game up... 3rd major battle ends with Gogeta reaching a true SSJ4 [mix of both SSJ3s] but Piccolo absorbs black star balls and guards hell while Goku leaves with earth's DB's Dragon taking an equivalent age looking Chichi with him.

The two stories arcs would hopefully transition with one some what humorous and /or relation [not particularly romance] driven at a time with the other being more serious.

affraid holy rant and a half... Embarassed i'll just stop here
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 am

lol very interesting. im liking uub as a main character
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:26 am

LunchPolice wrote:You could just make Goku and Vegeta's long lasting primetime finally run out so they turn into
old men with no drive to fight and much weaker bodies. Then they would be more eager to let
the next generation do the work.
The problem with that is that Goku is physically almost two decades younger than Vegeta (since dead people don't age and Goku spent 7 years dead). If you're going with that plan, the younger generation would all have to have grown into adults.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I gotta agree with Hyp3rB14d3. the most your looking at is a Vegeta getting a serious nerfing No and but then Goku could be dealt with in other ways... [wished human?]

@Ussj Future Trunks

I'm glad you like my changes... here are a few more. perhaps a revision of sorts.

- the 7 Celljrs were reincarnated as namek warriors at Piccolo's request. They are the same age as Goten and each guard a namekian DB.

- Million [marron, Krillin's daughter] had worded her wish in such a way that she has abilities similar to her uncle. When he get's the Super 17 upgrades she will too.

- With Goku and Vegeta out the way [not sure of all details] Bebe arrives to earth with SPC already there. Ideally, Bebe + SPC would be like Goku SSJ3 + Vegeta SSJ2 [from Buu saga]... So the next gen of GT will be facing a villain comparable to Vegetto's power.

- Vegeta will remaster his Oozaru form and make it gold using a new brutz power ball technique [Atomic Ape Ascension] achieving a look similar to GT's SSJ-4 and Brolli's Legendary buffness [aka Sovereign Super Vegeta 3]

- I think Goku and Uub will boast the Kamehame ha x10 and Kaioken x10. Goku may try it [while SSJ1 only] to keep up with Vegeta's new transformation after his SSJ3 fades. When Uub absorbs buu he will develop a Majin boosted Kyuken [dark red aura and bright blue lightning] with variants of Super buu's Genocide attack and Goku's one handed Spirit Bomb [self powered]. Majuub would be dressed like super Buuhan was in Z and have Kidd Buu's eyes when powered up.

May edit/add to later
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Probably the easiest way to get rid of Goku and Vegeta would be to have some new or returning villain set a trap for them that seals them away somehow. Think Mafuba, but for non-evil characters. Then, them returning could simply be them breaking the seal.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Pikuhan vs Piccolo wrote:
Bra and Million are friends but Pan and Bra are reluctant rivals. Bra [like Gohan] has talent but no drive while Pan seems to be the opposite. Bra made a deal with Vegeta that as long as she was stronger than Pan he wouldn't hassle her to train. She's not much weaker than beginning of Buu saga Gohan [and can SSJ2]. She is more likely to practice ballet or gymnastics in the G-room then actual sparing.

Pan will be the galaxy touring star of sorts with Million and Trunks while events on earth transpire in tandem.

A nose-less #18 with a distant crush on Uub [who is clueless to this], Million was a friend caught in the middle. Gets along better with Bra than with Pan, but her father is Goku's BFF. Wishes she had her mom's abilities if even just to fly. Will happen to use the wish instead of Pillaf gaining several android like powers. She will blame herself for the threat to earth [thinking Uub does too] and stows away with Pan.

1: who is million
2: noseless #18. don't you mean her daughter? marron? she had a nose when she got older (i do believe she even had that at the end of dbz)
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum