Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamcha the Cyborg

+12
Rage
Ryuu
SSJ Your Nick
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Stick
Bartholomew
LunchPolice
Leon
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
Syrias
Hyp3rB14d3
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yamcha the Cyborg - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamcha the Cyborg

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

I agree with Hyp3rB14d3's assessment, a true super human mode would undermine the humans of U18 who could not keep up with the sayajin's bases [maybe Tien] after Freeza saga anyway.

I'm fine with seeing them match Goku's use of Kaioken [to KKx20] as I can imagine end of Z Goku could endure at least the equivalent multiple for SSJ1 if he wanted [at least KKx50] but that may be straying too far from the topic...

Yamcha as an android opens a lot of training possibilities now that most of his human limits on endurance can be breached. I imagine Tien is the counter part to Android 18 provided both died or were heavily injured facing off with Napa and Vegeta. There really wasn't anything left of chaosu to use in U18 so... No

I'm curious as to...
-if Yamcha can mold his enegry similar to how he would ki?
-if he still can use ki?
-if his none artificial parts are able to be further trained?
While all this is up to the whim of salagir, i could see maybe 2 out of 3 being yes.

while i'm not crazy about salagir's ssj multiples, an android that could use Kaioken could still prove very formidable in this tournament. [ie Cell saga Vegeta SSJ1 x 20 ~=~ Buu saga Vegeta SSJ2 in DBM]
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  SSJ Your Nick Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Things went very differently in U9.

My guess is Krillin just trained wth Roshi as normal but without Goku showing up, he cotinued to do so all his life, eventually becoming an old master like him.

Presumably Tien and Yamcha got captured by Gero ealy on to become 17 and 18 going by their appearance, probably to defeat Krillin for destroying the RR Army in a similar manner to ours being made to kill Goku.

SSJ Your Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 pm

so what do you think will happen in the yamcha vs 18 fight? its probably going in slow motion compared to the battle in space so i think it hasnt ended yet. i wonder who yamcha will face if he beats 18?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 am

i just hope #18 puts up a better fight then this.
because so far all the lady fighters that have fought. where a major disapointment. (talking tournament only. not the stuff in space)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 am

pan wasnt. she pushed bojack into transforming. she did the best she could while only being inexperienced ssj1. and U18 Pan raped bardock XD
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:54 am

the u18 pan vs bardock could be hardly called a fight Razz

and pushing bojack to transform, doesn't take much it seems. heck even ssj vegeta in movie 9 made him transform.
and then even in his transformed form, he rather let his minions use those energy draining wires, then directly engage ssj gohan.

lets just face it, bojack is low tier. and cell will slaughter him.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am

well thats still impressive for pan to be around ussj level.

and still, i believe transformed bojack > perfect cell. since he survived being impaled by gohan (which gohan could have done to cell but cell regenerates) and still got off his best attack. that said, i do think cell would win. since it takes more than brute strength. but if bojack could regenerate he would be badass and wouldnt bother having henchmen at all. maybe hes like frieza. he could do it all on his own but would rather be a tyrant.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Huh. It seems that Yamcha discovered a way to increase the strength of his body after being converted into an artificial human. Looks like his biological parts could still be increased in strength.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am

indeed. personally im disapoointed in the comic as of yet. the buu fight just...ended. and yamcha vs 18 is so one sided and dumb i find it incredibly hard to care. we've known from the first page that yamcha would win. and why the hell would anyone care that some weak humans an android in another universe? much less vegetto No
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:indeed. personally im disapoointed in the comic as of yet. the buu fight just...ended. and yamcha vs 18 is so one sided and dumb i find it incredibly hard to care. we've known from the first page that yamcha would win. and why the hell would anyone care that some weak humans an android in another universe? much less vegetto :no:

"rubbing eyes"

Am I reading this right? Am I actually agreeing with Ussj Future Trunks on something?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:48 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:indeed. personally im disapoointed in the comic as of yet. the buu fight just...ended.
The fight was about keeping Buu from absorbing Broly. What did you think was going to happen once Broly vanished and Bra teleported them back to the stadium?

Ussj Future Trunks wrote: and yamcha vs 18 is so one sided and dumb i find it incredibly hard to care. we've known from the first page that yamcha would win. and why the hell would anyone care that some weak humans an android in another universe?
Why do you care that Bra can go SSJ2 in another universe?

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:much less vegetto No
Vegetto just wanted to know what happened while he was gone. He's probably not that interested in Yamcha specifically.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 am

I expected someone to show up and remind buu of the rules, calming him down. At least a more angry response and promise for the "fight at full power". instead he just laughs it off. wtf? i thought he was pissed off in the previous page?

obviously im not talking about myself. bra being ssj2 is monumental and very powerful. no one cares about some weak android beating up another weak android. at least i dont. and theres no reason why trunks and goten would.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:I expected someone to show up and remind buu of the rules, calming him down. At least a more angry response and promise for the "fight at full power". instead he just laughs it off. wtf? i thought he was pissed off in the previous page?

obviously im not talking about myself. bra being ssj2 is monumental and very powerful. no one cares about some weak android beating up another weak android. at least i dont. and theres no reason why trunks and goten would.

obviously the majority of the commenters on dbm disagree's with you. as they rather wanted to see the yamcha vs #18 fight. then bra having a temper tantrum.

and super buu, always apeard bipolar. zen buu having absorbed so many personalities will have this even more extreme.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:I expected someone to show up and remind buu of the rules, calming him down. At least a more angry response and promise for the "fight at full power". instead he just laughs it off. wtf? i thought he was pissed off in the previous page?
Think about this realistically. Would you be more intimidated by an elementary school bully who was trying to attack you in front of your teachers, or of one who, after clearly being ticked off, laughed it off and left? This Buu is actually intelligent and not impulsive. And that's terrifying.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:obviously im not talking about myself.
You're not?

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:bra being ssj2 is monumental and very powerful.
Except that she can't use SSJ2 in the tournament, because she'll end up attacking the audience. And she's not in the half of the tournament with U18 (with the exception of Gotenks), she's in the half with Vegetto. Which means she won't fight Goku or Vegeta. Or Cell. Or Frieza. Or Kakarotto. Or Trunks. And Vegetto and Zen Buu, both of whom are inside her side of the bracket, are stronger than her.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:no one cares about some weak android beating up another weak android. at least i dont. and theres no reason why trunks and goten would.
It sounds an awful lot like you're talking about yourself. Are you sure you aren't?
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Settle down ladies, settle down :)

You two make no sense whatsoever....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm

I am sorry, Stick. I will use smaller words around you from now on.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 pm

You must have excellent hands to do that. I bet you give the best handjobs! hahahhahaha
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Every once in a while, Stick's responses are so generic that I wonder if he picks them at random from a list. Which is actually kind of insulting. I deserve a specialized flame, dammit!
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:37 pm

You don't know what generic means, do you, retard?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 pm

There we go! Very Happy
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

obviously the majority of the commenters on dbm disagree's with you
i dont care what they think.

Buu is actually intelligent and not impulsive
still....it deflated all the tension. the space fight was really exciting but now its like everything doesnt matter anymore. we're just going through the rounds and waiting for cell or IKL or the main villain to do something. and i dont care about some random android fighting another random android.

Except that she can't use SSJ2 in the tournament, because she'll end up attacking the audience
maybe. maybe she'll gain control over it in a big fight.

Which means she won't fight Goku or Vegeta. Or Cell. Or Frieza. Or Kakarotto. Or Trunks
so? well she might fight goku. we dont know where the brackets meet up. the thing is, the four powerhouses are in the same half. bra, vegetto, buu and namek. so i couldnt care fucking less about all those guys you named (except cell. go cell)

And Vegetto and Zen Buu, both of whom are inside her side of the bracket, are stronger than her.
so? you heard zen buu. most likely they'll take each other out, leaving bra as the strongest being in the tournament thus far

It sounds an awful lot like you're talking about yourself. Are you sure you aren't?
i was there. but i wasnt earlier in the paragraph. not hard to understand.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Nicely put:)
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 am

And Vegetto and Zen Buu, both of whom are inside her side of the bracket, are stronger than her.
so? you heard zen buu. most likely they'll take each other out, leaving bra as the strongest being in the tournament thus far

---

only vegetto is set to fight XII next.

and zen buu if he fought seriously, would slaughter bra with ease. or just absorb her to spite vegetto.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:40 am

only vegetto is set to fight XII next.
and? who is XXI? whats his power level? we dont know. vegetto will probably rapestomp him. and i dont care. that will only happen if hes set to fight bra. like i said, vegetto and buu will take each other out. or buu will fight vegetto and leave since he probably thinks theres no one else worth his time.

why would he slaughter her with ease? your forgetting buu's got saiyans in him. he would hold back to make it fun. no fun in going all out straight away and killing off one of the only people who can kill you.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:so? you heard zen buu. most likely they'll take each other out, leaving bra as the strongest being in the tournament thus far
When did Zen Buu say that? Also, Cell stated Vegetto was stronger than him only after seeing his SSJ3 form. He could very well be in the league of Vegetto's SSJ1 form. And Super Namek thinks he can beat Vegetto despite the power difference between them. And we still haven't seen all of the tournament fighters. I seriously doubt Bra is going to win this tournament.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:maybe. maybe she'll gain control over it in a big fight.
I doubt it. See, to learn to control it, she has to spend some time in a form she can't control. The only way she'd get that time without putting the audience in danger is by training out in space, and frankly, there's not enough time for here to learn to control it well enough between matches (unless the Vargas decide to take breaks between rounds, in which case she could try to learn to control it better).

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:or buu will fight vegetto and leave since he probably thinks theres no one else worth his time.
Except that Buu has already expressed interest in her. He definitely wants to fight her, and may want to absorb her. And he can magically manipulate the matches. Frankly, I'm a little surprised he didn't set himself up to fight Vegetto in the finals.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next