Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage

+3
Docter KillJoy
Syrias
Domitjen
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rage Empty Rage

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Ok.

Just gonna be honest, I did some test, everytime I was unbanned, I posted some harmless on the page comments which followed the rules perfectly. And yet 2 hours later I got banned. Any reason why?

My only reason I can think of is cause Rage hates me. That's it, no other logic or rational reason that comes to my mind since I followed everything the rules said. Anyone else experienced such things?

I know rage isn't the only moderator, and it could be some other guy but it would surprise me though.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Rage Empty Re: Rage

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm

i dont know. maybe he thinks you need to be banned longer? if its even him who bans you. i think i will suggest unbanning you and only banning you when you break the rules. next time i talk to rage Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Syrias wrote:i dont know. maybe he thinks you need to be banned longer? if its even him who bans you. i think i will suggest unbanning you and only banning you when you break the rules. next time i talk to rage Very Happy

wow quick answer:p

Well, if he puts a ban on me, i guess you guys set some time. Then when I see that i'm unbanned and make a normal comment, there is no need to ban me again. This really is starting to piss me off. I'm not a immature spamboy child

o btw, check this out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za7htclQMSI

you wont believe what you hear:p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

see, youre doing the spamming again Very Happy you already posted that clip on this board Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Syrias wrote:see, youre doing the spamming again Very Happy you already posted that clip on this board Very Happy

seems like our definition of spamming is different in our countries. I showed it Twice, once in my response to you and once in the dbz topic. That's it.

Thehe I just wanted to see your reaction actually ;p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm

a simple pm to rage would have worked better.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 pm

I feel honored, an entire thread about me. <3

By the way Syrias, you already know the reason why the ban keeps being extended, on a side note lol people always pointing the blame on me.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 pm

my reaction is "stop spamming, spammer!" Very Happy

i didnt find it that funny. its not my type of humor and i seldom laugh at sutff others find hilarious. i had friends nearly dying with laughter while i simply smirked at the scene they found so funny. im weird like that.

@rage: i do? must have slipped my mind then. anyway.. enlighten him, then. tell him here. after that, keep up the ban until it runs out and then give him a chance again. let him prove he learned his lesson Very Happy
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Why should I tell someone something he perfectly knows.

Besides we discussed this together with Salagir and nick through email.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Syrias wrote:my reaction is "stop spamming, spammer!" Very Happy

i didnt find it that funny. its not my type of humor and i seldom laugh at sutff others find hilarious. i had friends nearly dying with laughter while i simply smirked at the scene they found so funny. im weird like that.

@rage: i do? must have slipped my mind then. anyway.. enlighten him, then. tell him here. after that, keep up the ban until it runs out and then give him a chance again. let him prove he learned his lesson Very Happy

well fun to know that everyone knows why i'm banned exept me. My ban has wore off 3 times or more by now. And I didn't break any rule. Care to explain rage?

en tmag int nederlands ze

@Syrias

the funny thing is, it's actually goku's (sean schemmel) voice, which is very rare to find :d

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

spamming by constantly posting links to stuff that isn't related to dbm should be a good reason
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmmm, using dynamic ip to avoid ban a couple of times extending your ban after that stating you were unbanned while Salagir himself says knowing nothing about it. Basically lying to a mod extending it further on which using dynamic ip to avoid ban again.

Besides this isnt the place to discuss your ban.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Rage wrote:Hmmm, using dynamic ip to avoid ban a couple of times extending your ban after that stating you were unbanned while Salagir himself says knowing nothing about it. Basically lying to a mod extending it further on which using dynamic ip to avoid ban again.

Besides this isnt the place to discuss your ban.

I never ever changed my ip adress to avoid ban. I just waited days and days until it said: message saved and displayed successfully. Then I posted something and there we go, I was banned again.

I never messed with my internet cable I can assure you. Only that one time I started to ask you questions with the name "Domitjen2" then i switch to neighbours WIFI but that was the only time. and long time ago.

Dus je hebt totaal geen voet om op te staan nu.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:37 pm

its a good enough place, i think.

is he really "using" dynamic ips? my provider changes my ip every 24 hours. could be the same for him. it might not be done by him on purpose.

in any case, be the bigger man and let it go for now. lets see if he can obey to the rules now and if he can not, feel free to ban him again.

how about that?
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Syrias wrote:its a good enough place, i think.

is he really "using" dynamic ips? my provider changes my ip every 24 hours. could be the same for him. it might not be done by him on purpose.

in any case, be the bigger man and let it go for now. lets see if he can obey to the rules now and if he can not, feel free to ban him again.

how about that?

yep, cause If I set up a server for our game Zeq, I always have to go to: www.whatsmyip.org to give it too others, cause it changes automaticly beyond my control. It changes every amount of time.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 pm

I still got 2 perfect legs to stand on. That's called letting your ip change "Dynamic ip" sheesh...

Besides you still lied about ban having been lifted by Salagir.

So since this is just a thread to complain about why someone got banned, can you close this thread SSJ3Vegeta?
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:43 pm

i vote for not closing this until you two actually come to an agreement.

being a mod is not always "im right, youre kicked out, sucker". despite you being fed up with trolls and firsters, you still have to discuss stuff with the ones who have complaints and such. so, clear the thing up with him and then find a way to resolve it. in a way that does not mean him being banned for life. because thats dumb.

and im not even a friend of him.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Nobody says about banning for life unless you keep messing it up. Besides he could just talk to Salagir which it seems he didnt.

Besides he still couldnt explain himself about lying about being unbanned.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Rage wrote:Nobody says about banning for life unless you keep messing it up. Besides he could just talk to Salagir which it seems he didnt.

Besides he still couldnt explain himself about lying about being unbanned.

I spoke to salagir and he said I was unbanned a while ago. really, I have no reason to Lie for that. for god sake man

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Ill ask him again but if he still says he knows nothing about unbanning, this discussion will end.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Rage wrote:Ill ask him again but if he still says he knows nothing about unbanning, this discussion will end.

Am I glad that you are so openminded.

where you are talking about was about some months ago. I got unbanned once, then i put up a trailer for my game too much, and I got banned again. no problem, I got it , i was spamming. Then I waited ALOT until my messages showed up again, and from that point on I never did anything wrong again. All I did was engage in a serious discussion with you about the rules. and then I got banned for that. Just for a discussion, not flaming,not spamming,not putting first, just a discussion. And look, now we have rules by the comments. So if you have any sence you would know that unbanning me is the logical choice now. cause you were powerabusing way to much. We all know the rules on the comment section now, no need to worry that It will be broken.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Excuse me? Powerabusing? Serious, all of you keep thinking im doing all the banning, if I look at the ban list there even more people then me banning others.

So Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, for doing my job. The rules were added because people simply ignore warnings.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm

rage, the ban-master! Very Happy

god people, lighten up a bit a put that thing behind the both of you. just move on now.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Rage wrote:Excuse me? Powerabusing? Serious, all of you keep thinking im doing all the banning, if I look at the ban list there even more people then me banning others.

So Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess, for doing my job. The rules were added because people simply ignore warnings.

In my experience We can't see the ban list, And all I see you doing is calling people Idiots and then ban them. I'm a moderator on a forum too, But hell, that's not the way we approach things. You are just way to rude and stubborn to admit that someone else could be right. You're reaction alone here indicates how immature you really are . ( excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess..) .

I wonder how you got your job on that site, they really must had low standards.

so short summary:

I never changed ip knowing it.
I was banned Twice deserved, then I waited until it was gone and then I got banned for just every comment I made without Reason
Salagir did answer my mail and said the first time that I was unbanned
You can't really handle people who disagree with you
The rules are clear, they won't be broken anymore, now leave me unbanned if you please

Sincerely

Your princess

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Uh. There's not point in arguing. The internet is -not- a democracy, it is most certainly a dictatorship. Salagir is the dictator of DBM, and he has appointed people to enforce his rules on his site. Mods have absolute authority unless an Admin over rides them.

So. If Salagir unbanned you, have him message Rage. Otherwise, shut up. This is the internet. You have no rights anywhere except those explicitly given to you by RL law, and none of those apply here.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum