Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe 16

+2
Mrperson0
Ussj Future Trunks
6 posters

Go down

Universe 16 Empty Universe 16

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 am

if you could write a "vegetto stays fused" universe, would it go the same as the actual u16, or would you do it differently?

i think its fine the way it is, apart from gohan not sparring with his father once in a while and gaining power, and gotenks not doing the same (salagir said both gotenks are equal.)

lol if i had my way, bra would become a ssj4, and the universe would continue into gt villains/events. be interesting to see how it would go with no useless pan and weak gohan. would the final battle be golden oozaru baby gohan vs vegetto? hmm. i also want to see vegetto's children vs hirudegarn.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Universe 16 Empty Re: Universe 16

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am

I'd have Vegetto be loyal to both of his "wives" and not go to either of them. He would just stay in solitude and visit his families a lot. In truth, Vegetto is a completely different being than Goku or Vegeta.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 am

if vegetto was in gt, then he would have destroyed all the crappy villians with 1 hand tied behind his back.
only that last dragon with the dragonballs absorbed would give him trouble.

i know for db:m salagir stated that both gohans and both gotenks are equal.
but i would assume that u16 gotenks is some what stronger, as vegetto probaly did make the boys train. unlike in u18 where goku and vegeta only on occasion trained with them.

ssj4 woudn't of been needed because vegetto could solo all the gt villians.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

I think Vegetto focused more on Bra and Pan while letting Gohan, Trunks, and Goten make their own choices, much like Vegeta and Goku had in the main universe. Vegetto would be leagues beyond either Gohan or Gotenks and if he trained with them more than Goku or Vegeta would in U16 the gap would still be even worse to deal with. There's a good chance U16 Goku and Vegeta are stronger than end of buu saga Gohan and Gotenks.

I wonder what Pilaf's wish would do to Vegetto if some form of GT transpired [w/o uub or buu Sad ]
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Pikuhan vs Piccolo wrote:I wonder what Pilaf's wish would do to Vegetto if some form of GT transpired [w/o uub or buu Sad ]
Wasn't the wish to make him as young as when Pilaf first met him? In that case, since Vegetto isn't Goku, and Pilaf would have technically just met Vegetto, Vegetto would probably stay the same age.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 am

I am writing a Universe 16....
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 am

I was thinking if he let Pilaf believe he was Goku [like he does to Brolli in DBM] and Pilaf personalizes his wish [I wish you were a kid again so I could beat you up] to Vegetto, it would achieve the desired result.

it's all in the wording Wink
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 am

So I could beat you up? Pilaf could never beat up Goku. If he personalized the wish to "I wish you were a kid again so I could beat you up," Vegetto would probably be turned into a child and rendered physically powerless.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 am

Eh. I don't care how much more powerful those DBs are supposed to be, it doesn't have the power to strip Goku of power...let alone Vegeto.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 am

it did seem to half goku's power. but then again gt is shit so lets just ignore it ever happend.

-------

vegetto's power should be greater then those db's he shoudn't be effected
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:So I could beat you up? Pilaf could never beat up Goku. If he personalized the wish to "I wish you were a kid again so I could beat you up," Vegetto would probably be turned into a child and rendered physically powerless.
well about as powerless as a fusion of adult Goku and Vegeta could be when de-aged into a 6-12 year old body.

IIRC that was roughly the wording he said to Goku before the dragon granted his wish. I assume the dragon only honored the unintentional wish part [be a kid] and not the implied goal of such a wish [to beat up]

while not a fan of DBGT... I recall the lack of maturity effected his focus to the point he couldn't use IT until SSJ4 but later did in his kid base using Piccolo's ki... which makes even less sense

...and if Goku didn't claim to initially be any weaker for it, because he was and did, I'm sure GT would have garnered even more hate.
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 pm

if normal shenlong coudn't do crap agains vegeta and nappa (power level 18000 & 4000)
what the hell would black star shenlong be able to do against the most powerfull character from dbz?

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

well... the namek's true power is hinted to be stronger than we ever see Piccolo in cell saga get and Kami is only 220.

restoring ones youth probably isn't considered a malicious wish anyway... the red star DBs just have some moral restrictions added for your protection.
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum