Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanboys

+8
Rage
U16_Bra
Leon
Docter KillJoy
Mrperson0
Syrias
Bartholomew
Ussj Future Trunks
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fanboys - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanboys

Post  U16_Bra Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm

But Base Vegeto kept up with Buuhan.
Shouldn't that make them around the same?

Vegeto is clearly stronger than Ultimate Gohan, even in base form. And if Bra fights SSJ Vegeto, she must be stronger than Ultimate Gohan.
U16_Bra
U16_Bra

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

That happened in Filler, not cannon. By cannon, he went SSj right off.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 am

tue he uses ssj against her. but that raises the question of

Does he realy go all out as ssj. or still hold back and fight casual against her.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

well judging by what gohan implies, bra was able to push ssj vegetto, but he never used ssj2 on her. "not even against bra". a power like that could only mean ssj2 and something beyond. maybe a special mystic-like powerup.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:29 pm

i doubt she got a mystic form like gohan.
ssj she has that.
ssj2, hasn't shown. so no proof she has it yet.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  U16_Bra Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 am

If the son of Goku did it in 1 year, then the daughter of Vegeto can do it in 1 year Wink
U16_Bra
U16_Bra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 am

i said something like mystic. remember U18 vegeta said ssj3 was broken and gohan had something better. a form specific to children of potarra fusions? like the magic makes bra have a different form to ssj3.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:58 am

Probably something to increase the base so the multipliers will overlap SSJ3 easily.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 am

I'd still love to see SSJ3 Vegeta, seeing as he's in Raging Blast 1 and 2. It would be hilarious if he was just as cocky, XD.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm

I find it more or less ironic that we even try to argue "who's stronger than who" in a fanboys section. There's no way that the Bra fanboys are going to concede to the idea that Bra isn't all that powerful. The truth is, we'll just have to wait and see once some more pages come out in DBM.
Buster
Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:25 am

new page. bra taking on zen buu/gohan much?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

bra getting her ass wooped by buu is coming next Twisted Evil
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:if you are a fanboy/girl of anyone in dbz, who is it?

My favorite is likely Piccolo, with an honorable mention for Vegeta, and perhaps the Goku look a likes [Bardok and Taurus]
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  U16_Bra Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Y'all Bra haterz are about to find out how strong she is!
U16_Bra
U16_Bra

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Alright, so I've been pretty curious about this entire Bra fanboydom. In my opinion, she really hasn't even gotten enough exposure yet in the comic to make any kind of judgment about her. Thus far, she seems pretty typical of a saiyan/dbz character, except that she's got boobs.

So, Bra-boys, I was wondering if you could enlighten me on how you came to love her?
Buster
Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 am

lets see

- boobs
- saiyan
- decendant of a powerfull (most powerfull) being.

of course the fanboys get a hard on for her. it's their mary sue dream come true Laughing
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 am

haha well her personality is a mix of goku, vegeta and bulma (thus far).
she is insanely strong and the strongest girl warrior in dbm. weve never seen a girl be so strong.
daughter of one of the coolest characters in dbz.
her love for pan was emotional and dramatic.
she knows IT and this makes us wonder what else she knows.
she has a cool design with her pink top and black tights.
shes been on 4 covers. who else has had that much hype?
her ssj design rocks my socks.
she cant be mary sue as shes really tomboyish. mary sues are girly and need men to save them. bra would slap you to the other end of the universe if you tried to grope her.
she loves training, unlike gohan and the other hybrids.
the first child of a fusion ever. so much potential there.

lol compared to kat, bra isnt all that "hot". the pervs were complaining about her breasts being small. i dont see a bra doujin.

question: do you guys consider DBM as the replacement for GT now? i mean is it the "canon" sequel in your mind?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 am

1. That's the one main thing I hate about U16. If the Goku in Vegetto was truly loyal, then he would have either: asked the one of the Supreme Kais for an extra pair of earrings so Chichi and Bulma can fuse; truly try to find a way to separate (major wish from Shenron or Porunga); or if there was truly no way to defuse, just GTFO, and only visit your families a lot. That is also the reason as to why I really dislike U16 Bra.

2. Because Toriyama probably never wanted it like that? He could have easily made it so that Goku had a daughter or son & daughter twins or something.

3. Yeah, even though Vegetto is a bastard in U16 in the life front, I still find him very kickass.

4. Ehh, not really. Goten and Trunks pretty much have the same thing.

5. Probably the Vegeta in Vegetto wanted to teach her that move.

6. That makes her too revealing? XD

7. (A) Vegeta

8. Err, ok? Too much info there?

9. Definition of Mary Sue from Wikipedia: A Mary Sue (sometimes just Sue), in fanfiction, is a fictional character with overly idealized and hackneyed mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, and primarily functioning as a wish-fulfillment fantasy for the author or reader.

The last two points seem to be the ones that makes Bra a Mary Sue. She's the female version of Goku/Vegetto that everyone wanted.

10. Seeing as she has Vegetto as a father, and never truly killed anyone (I'm pretty sure that's what made the hybrids bored/not want to train, since they think they defeated the best), that's understandable.

11. Rule 34. You just didn't look hard enough.

Answer: No, not at all. In the end, DBM is still a fan comic. Even less "canon" than GT and even the video games. But, if DBM were to some become adapted into the DB storyline (with obvious edits needed), that would be amazing.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm

gt is disregarded by the majority of the fans over the world. a lot don't even want to believe gt exists. thats how bad it was.

even toriyama disregards gt. and said himself that the Dragonball: Online MMO is the true sequal to DBZ.

@ussj future trunks, you realy don't know the definition of mary sue, you fail.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:lol compared to kat, bra isnt all that "hot". the pervs were complaining about her breasts being small. i dont see a bra doujin.
This raises the question "Is there a Kat doujin?"

Also, here is a Mary Sue character test. Why don't you try running Bra through there?

Edit: Found another one.

Last edited by Hyp3rB14d3 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Too bad Kat is a slut. Loses some of her "attractiveness" because of that.

Bra, I will cede, is attractive to some degree, but not really considering that she is a manga fictional character.

This raises the question "Is there a Kat doujin?"

Rule 34.

Buster
Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:18 pm

May Sue guidelines are largely that...guidelines. Vegeto, for instance, is a mary sue by the guidelines. However, in DBZ, he was a short lived plot point more than a character, and wouldn't be classified as such.

Bra is, largely:

Female.
Exceptionally strong.
Hot headed.

And that's about all we know of her U16 incarnation. Hardly enough to judge her as a Mary sue.

Goku's Flaw:

A little slow outside combat, too compassionate with enemies.

The first is more Min/maxing than a flaw, and the compassion hasn't ever truly bit him in the ass.

Vegeta's flaw:

Hot headed arrogance and pride.

Vegeta gets the living fuck kicked out of him on a regular bases because of this, and can claim few true victories or moments in the limelight.

Gohan's flaw:

Hates fighting. Flaw was bought off with exp after the Frieza Saga, and removed completely with his SSj2. Once Toriyama was forced to continue, however, he was reduced to a mortal again. Then he got Chou, and we run into his second flaw... Goku's fan base, which was a game breaker and actually -altered the reality of the DBZ- to have him lose.

Vegeto:

Mechanically, probably best summed up as "What if Vegeta had Goku's Mary Sue status."

Bra:

Odds are, will either be "Vegeto lite" "Vegeta without crippling weakness" or "Gohan without crippling weakness."

None of those really qualify as Mary Sue.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

killjoy - a fan fiction character who's perfect in every way and everyone loves her and she falls in love with the main character? basically a self insert. kat is a parody of them. if bra was a mary sue, everyone would worship her and shed be stronger than vegetto and know every attack.

bra seems too much like her mother with her impatience, recklessless and short fuse. why would a mary sue have those traits? and shes pretty cocky too. what, did you expect the daughter to be nothing like the parents?

That's the one main thing I hate about U16. If the Goku in Vegetto was truly loyal, then he would have either: asked the one of the Supreme Kais for an extra pair of earrings so Chichi and Bulma can fuse; truly try to find a way to separate (major wish from Shenron or Porunga); or if there was truly no way to defuse, just GTFO, and only visit your families a lot. That is also the reason as to why I really dislike U16 Bra.
the vegeta in him would want to stay. goku doesnt love chichi as much as vegeta loves bulma and trunks. or does in his own way but isnt truly loyal. and obviously vegettos stronger than the dragon and shenron couldnt kill nappa and vegeta for them. thats no reason to dislike a character.

Because Toriyama probably never wanted it like that? He could have easily made it so that Goku had a daughter or son & daughter twins or something.
he wanted pan to go ssj but couldnt find a good design. also dbz is a bit of a sausage fest.

Goten and Trunks pretty much have the same thing
did they rage the fuck out when pan died? i think not.

That makes her too revealing? XD
too much of an outfit would slow her down. i can see her with a "vegetto gi" though. while training with him in U16

Err, ok? Too much info there?
no not really. all i said was i like her ssj design.

even toriyama disregards gt
if he wanted to disregard it, he wouldnt approve it.

yeah we just don't know more about bra's flaws yet. just because shes strong doesnt mean shes perfect wish fulfillment.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 pm

No, Toriyama -does- disregard GT. He allowed it to be made because the studio and fans were still pestering him for more.

He considers it a -non cannon- side story.

Even in Toriyama's eyes, GT is nothing more than a fanfiction.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 pm

he wrote buu saga for that reason and thats canon. yeah gt is as canon as the movies. so they are canon to the anime, not the manga. thats how i see it. lol fanfiction? fuck off. its as real and official as any other tv show.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next