Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Human

+2
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
6 posters

Go down

Super Human Empty Super Human

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

do you think tien, krillin and yamcha should have gotten a powerup similar to super namek/saiyan? what would it be like?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Super Human Empty Re: Super Human

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 am

this could of been discussed in the kaioken topic.

they should have learned kaioken when they where with king kai.

tien looks like he used it in the filler ep of them vs ginyu force. with flaring up a red aura with his veins and muscles increasing.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:43 pm

I've always wondered if fusion could be done with a multiform split. However, I think that the closest humans were going to get laid within the Kaio techniques, namely the Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb.

That said, I used to imagine a modified version of the spirit bomb where the absorbed ki actually boosts the power of the user into a transformed state (as opposed to just being concentrated into a single attack), but nothing like that actually showed up in the series (unless you count Androids 19 and 20's absorbing moves, although that just increased their ki without invoking a transformation).

And then they did something kind of like that in Mahou Sensei Negima with Magia Erebea, where an offensive spell's power is absorbed and used to invoke a transformation in the user. Normally, that still uses the user's own power, but Negi, the main character, eventually developed a form of it which was capable of using opponent's spells. Although it was later revealed that Magia Erebea comes with an even bigger risk than Kaioken (if you use it and aren't compatible with it, you will die; if you are compatible with it and use it, you might still get magical poisoning, and if you keep using it, you will eventually turn into a monster and possibly lose your mind).
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

you might be interested in movie 7 then.

when goku as a super saiyan tries to use the spirit bomb, but instead the energy gets absorb into him
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 am

i dont mean kaioken. i meant an actual transformation like ssj. with less negative effects than kaioken
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Well then there you have it. That's the answer you're looking for. Or do you want us to describe how we think it would look?

Edit: Just to break out of the box, I'm gonna say werewolves. They should turn into werewolves.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:12 pm

ah yes that would do them much good. mindless monsters that can't use ki
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:19 pm

if they got the kaioken and managed to learn it to a point where they mastered it, lessening the drain greatly, while increasing the multiplier greatly as well, it can be seen as a sort of super human transformation. also no other people would likely get the technique and as such it would be unique to them.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:ah yes that would do them much good. mindless monsters that can't use ki
Actually, werewolves are usually portrayed as quite intelligent. They just also happen to be evil, hunger for human flesh, and have completely different minds than the people they change from.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

As with most things mythological, my answer us thus: Old World of Darkness did it best.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Leon wrote:As with most things mythological, my answer us thus: Old World of Darkness did it best.
I don't know, I kind of liked how Underworld did it, where lycanthropy was inflicted by a virus and the werewolves could learn to control their transformations and werewolf forms over time, but initially had them controlled by the moon.

Also, were you referring to the Garou, or the Uratha?
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

Garou is what I'm familiar with. Uratha...my memory is hazy. Are those the eastern ones?
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:18 am

Ack. Sorry, that was my bad. You specified Old World of Darkness. The Uratha are from the new World of Darkness, specifically Werewolf: The Forsaken.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 am

Ah. Never got into nWoD. Thought they pussied it up too much.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 am

I never got into either. I just spend way too much time on TV Tropes.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:03 am

only game i got based on that is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

shame troika whent out of buisness. and i don't have high hopes for that world of darkness mmo they kinda have planned (because it's obvious there gonna use those fake sparkling faggots from twilight Evil or Very Mad )
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 am

playing bloodlines now, actually.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

great game.

back ontopic:

perhaps krillen has something like master rochi, to pump up his body
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikuhan vs Piccolo Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:do you think tien, krillin and yamcha should have gotten a powerup similar to super namek/saiyan? what would it be like?
What i would fan-envision is this.

similar to Vegeta realizing ASSJ1-2nd was more efficient than ASSJ1-3rd, Krillin would surmise Roshi's Max Power [which seemed to double his base iirc] mode used too much stamina and limited his master's speed, then develop a half way point I like to call 50% Max [to increase his base Power, Strength and Durability by 50%] without the significant loss of speed or dramatic strain on his stamina. Further training could minimize whatever strain there is on ones stamina...

Spending the most significant time with King Kai [perhaps more than Goku's 1st trip and with twice the PL to start] Tien could have reached similar mastery of Kaioken and spirit bomb as Goku had. Further training could minimize whatever strain there is on the kaioken and enable the higher multiples like Goku obtained. It is the sharing of this knowledge that would develop a viable technique to rival super form...

Had Yamcha steadily trained the gravity room rather than instantly exposed himself to vegeta's training/setting, he could have conceivably reached results similar to Goku training in 100 G over those 3 years before the androids; maybe even pushing 150 G training [at a gradual 50 G increase per year]. note: Vegeta had to eat and sleep some time right...

Between the creativity of Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien... They could use the 150 G training to develop a body that can get use to 50% Max Power and Kaioken multiples [x5, x10, and x20 for now] simultaneously.

Like Goku did toward the end of the Freeza fight [but before using SSJ1] master instantaneous bursts of Kaioken [but for an even higher multiple, like instant KKx10x5 for a KKx50 burst]. Mastery of sustained lower Kaioken multiples could lead to use of the higher multiples in burst forms later on.

In the movie 7, Goku absorbed the power of a huge spirit bomb into himself. I like to think they could do the same if perhaps on a smaller scale. This would help with the stamina issue of these power increasing techniques. They already can channel Spirit Bomb energy into attacks...

so an amalgamation of these techniques could range from...
Chaosu =
50% Max Power + Kaioken x 5 + power of 1st time Spirit Bomb [vs Vegeta] for
150% of base x 5 with extended time limit.
Not SSJ1 equivalent but pretty good for the Japanese ghost/vampire thingy

Yamcha could still do better with...
50% or Max Power + Kaioken x 10 [and stacked burst x5] + Power of 2nd time Spirit Bomb [vs Freiza]
150% or 200% of base x 10 [but sometimes x50] with good time limit.
This technically rivals SSJ1 or even the Super Vegeta buffing for a Final flash type Max Power Kame hame ha.

While Tien or Krillin might reach an upper limit of...
50% Max Power + Kaioken x 20 or 10 [and stacked burst x5 or 10] + Power of 3rd time Spirit Bomb [vs Buu] for them
150% of base x 20 [but sometimes x100] with a very long time limit shared 2 or even 3 ways.
This is pretty much SSJ2

In my mind a fusion of Tien and Yamcha could achieve a boost similar to SSJ3 with KKx20 and a x20 burst.
Pikuhan vs Piccolo
Pikuhan vs Piccolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down