Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?

+5
Leon
Kalkarot-El
Z-Dragon87
Docter KillJoy
Ussj Future Trunks
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?

Post  Kalkarot-El Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Leon wrote:Guys. He's either retarded or a troll. Either way, stop.
Just because I don't agree with someone doesn't mean i'm retared or a troll.
I almost called you a Jackass for that.

Buster wrote:What if F. Trunks killed Tapion before Hildegaurn could escape? Kind of like when Tapion pleaded to kid Trunks to kill him, but instead of him hesitating, F. Trunks kills him. That solves the "Hildegaurn would wipe the floor with everyone in that timeline" debate, and Trunks would still get his sword.
Yes that is a possibility.

Docter KillJoy wrote:there is the posibility that killing tapion woudn't have killed hildugram.
perhaps it would have worked when he only had the top half in it. but full hildugram, most likely could have survived
Thats also a possibility.

But the question i asked was

"is there a posibilty Future trunks & Tapions sword is the same sword"

Not what most likly is the answer, but is there even a small chance that Future Trunks was able to defeat Hirudegarn & get Tapions sword.

Yes you have to admit that by killing tapion with hirudegarn within him could have gotten trunks the sword.

then there was Ussj Future Trunks impossiblity proof with the question of

"how was #18 able to break the sword when it was powerful enough to cut hirudegarn"

Since we know the andriods for know reason weaker than there present counter parts, i deduced that Future Hirudagarn & that sword was weaker than normal & during the movie Hirudegarn was weaken before being cut & for all we know weaken before tapion cut Hirudegarn in half, since all hirudegarn did was randomly attack Konats & after like 10 to 15 stright attacks Hirudegarn was weak enough to be cut & dragon fisted.

So it would have been
in the future
A weaker sword v.s a weaker 1st form Hirudegarn, thats also getting weaker.
in the present
A weaker sword v.s a stronger #18, that doesn't get weaker.

Then there was Ussj Future Trunks question on how the box was opened, since there wasn't any way for the Future to open it.

& my thoughts was if some body had tryed to open the darn thing it would have been opened, you could say that but after hearing Hoi & Bulma's words on it being impossible to opened they didn't even try to open it they just searched for the dragonballs without even trying.

That combined with the fact that Future Trunks after #18 broke looked in shock & disbelief that it was even possible, if that sword was a normal sword one would think why would trunks belive it to be impossible for #18 to break?

That combined with the other above statment of bulma also believing opening the box was impossible lets me to believe it was possible but knowone tryed.

Not only all of this but Future Trunks slightly threw history out of wack & different changes could have hepled in opening that box, defeating Hirudegarn & getting Tapion's sword.

I'll reminded you of what the conversation was about again.
"Even if small is there any possibility that Tapion & Future Trunks sword are the same"

Kalkarot-El

Back to top Go down

Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?

Post  Leon Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 pm

I am an ass. You're still one of the two.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalkarot-El Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Leon wrote:I am an ass. You're still one of the two.
Leon i'm not going to fight with you, because an enternet fights are pointless.
I just have my thoughts & because i don't totally agree with everyone i'm a troll or stupied.
I disrespected knowone on there thoughts on this discussion, why did you?

Kalkarot-El

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm

You're not stupid, that would mean it's your fault. I'm sure it's all natural.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 am

Is Future Trunks's sword Tapions?  - Page 2 Arguingontheinternet

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

win.
Buster
Buster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalkarot-El Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:46 pm

I stopped debating on this topic because I had not watch the movie in a while.
To be more sure of my thoughts I decided to wait & rewatch movie 13 before continuing to be more sure of my theorys.

Wrath of the Dragon
Here is movie 13 in full & english, if you wonna watch; Enjoy!

I know this movie is non canon & so Tapions sword can't be Trunks sword in the normal continuity.
I will be going over 3 points that I remember where discussed that supposedly contradict the story beyond the possibility of happening in the future timeline.
I will also make note of movie scenes that support my claims.

----------------------------------------

Point #1: How was Tapion's Box opened when Hoi stated only the Dragonballs could open it? Why go to future Earth where there are no dragonballs?

Note: 1. In the very begining of the movie we see that Hoi has some how gotten Minotia out of his box; how?
2. When Gohan & Goku tryed to open Tapion's box they didn't power up; why?
3. Tapion & his little brother Minotia were both sealed in 2 separate boxes by the wizard & by order of the Konats war council was shot into different ends of the universe.

Answer: O.k many things could have happened in the future
1. Well we know a Dragon did not close Tapion's Box, the Konatsian wizard did, so why can't he or any other magical force open it? it's possible that Hoi wasn't the only Kashvar left when he found Minotia's box, the combined magic of a few kashvar could have opened the box as only about 4 kashvar awakened Hirudegarn in the 1st place, keep in mind that they were an whole race of them before the Hirudegarn war.
2. Since Goku nor Gohan powered up when trying to open the box (plot induced laziness) it remains unknown if SSJ level power could open it, Future Gohan could have went SSJ & opened the box.
3. It is possible that after finding Tapions box Hoi flew to Namek, where he tricks the namekians into releasing Tapion, afterwards to save the namekian people Tapion could have escaped in an namekian ship, hearing storys of the warriors that defeated freeza Tapion may have chosen to go to earth, not knowing the horriors that were already there.

-----------------------------------------

Point #2: How did the Future defeat Hirudegarn when they were all so much weaker than the Present?

Note: Near the end of the movie Tapion absorbs Hirudegarn then asks Trunks to kill him, which would have also killed Hirudegarn but Trunks hesitates & unable to hold Hirudegarn any longer Tapion unwillingly releases Hirudegarn.

Answer: Obviously in the future Trunks must have killed Tapion to defeat the monster Hirudegarn, afterwards Trunks could have kept the enchanted sword.

Assumption Note: in the special assuming Trunks left his sword at home while trianing with Gohan to become a SSJ, as you don't need a sword to become a SSJ, Its possible young Trunks never had time to get his sword to battle the andriods.

unrelated Note: in a (Filler moment) flashback while Trunks was talking to Cell ,poor Yajirobe was added to the list of dead Z-warriors in that flashback, & was killed by being neutered by #18's energy blast; high maintenance bitch! she could have just said no! Mad

------------------------------------------

Point #3: How did Andriod #18 break the sword that was powerful enough to easily slice Hirudegarn?

Note: 1.A wizard found Tapions sword which was enchanted, along with 2 flutes (ocarinas) which were also enchanted as Tapion & Minotia played them without ever knowing how & Hirudegarn couldn't harm them while they were playing. The sound of the fluts drove Hirudegarn crazy, giving the wizard a chance to slice Hirudegarn in half, but because Hirudegarn is a mystical being it lived & was sealed with'in Tapion & Minotia so it could do know more harm.
2. Gohan states in the begining of the movie that right after Hirudegarn attacks his body becomes vulnerable.

Answer: 1.The Enchanted sword was meant to cut the magical monster Hirudegarn, not the none magical Android #18, to her it was a normal sword, just like how the sound of the Enchanted Ocarinas drove Hirudegarn mad, but knowone else who could hear it, to everyone else they were just normal Ocarinas.
2. Hirudegarn had already attacked right before the Wizard & Trunks cut him, it could just be that Hirudegarn was just weak enough to be cut.

Well that concludes my thoughts on the possibility of future Trunks reciving Teapions sword while surviving Hirudegarn.

Kalkarot-El

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:29 am

good points but i still dont think its the same sword. non canon anyway and the movie doesnt exactly fit with its weird power levels (how the hell was vegeta doing better than gohan?)
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalkarot-El Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:good points but i still dont think its the same sword.
I never expected you to, it was never my point.
My point was only the possibility of it happening & Trunks receiving Tapions sword, like the Bojack movie didn't happen but could have.
Before you excepted none of my points & stated I was just making things up, but now you state that my points are good, meaning you except them not that they changed your mind.

non canon anyway and the movie doesnt exactly fit with its weird power levels
True, you should know if you read the top of my previous post that I already established that.

(how the hell was vegeta doing better than gohan?)
Thats even shown!
Hirudegarn used its mist ability continually to fight Gohan, so Gohan couldn't land an attack or defend him self from all angles.
When Hirudegarn fought Vegeta it didn't use its mist ability alot, allowing Vegeta to put up more of a fight than Gohan did.
Why Hirudegarn stop using its mist ability is unknown, it may have just been tired.

Kalkarot-El

Back to top Go down

Post  crippknottick Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm not sure. I'll have to really backtrack and make lots of observations, I think future Trunks had multiple swords. They were probably all very generic swords made by capsule corps.

crippknottick

Back to top Go down

Post  royssj3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:lol well the androids arent harder than diamond are they? it cut hirudegarn in half so i think they are different swords altogether, but they look similar.

I know this is an old topic, but I just saw this and had to comment.
Diamond is the hardest material known to man, but hardness is a scratch test. For example, a diamond saw is used in a grinding motion (the same as scratching) or a knife is used in a slicing motion (same as scratching). But striking an android with a sword is an impact or hammering type motion. Diamond is extremely hard but not ductile. So if you were you slam a diamond against steel the diamond will break. This is why hammers are steel and not diamond (well the price would be crazy high, but that's not the point). So basically a diamond has no impact resistance.

royssj3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2