Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I realized about DBM

2 posters

Go down

Things I realized about DBM Empty Things I realized about DBM

Post  Stick Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:20 am

1. Gogeta jr. is a pretty damn good comic artist
second panel of pg 311 is just great

2. Salagir is a pretty bad writer....
"Vegetto's Heiresses" nuff said....

3. Salagir uses sock puppets
Not really surprising since a lot of writers tend to do this online. The "Historian," is one good example.

Sockpuppets:

Omnipharios: Curiously, I noticed that one post, a post that I called out, did nothing but praise Salagir, even calling his writing "Fantastic," was mysteriously deleted. Has done nothing but praise and defend Salagir during DBM's most tumultuous times.

Bunch of one timers

Geno(possibly) : Staunch defender of Salagir, even during some of his worst actions. Insanely narcissistic and haughty, more than one would expect from a regular user.

4. Forgotten Warrior = Ussj Future Trunks
Read the comments page of 294 and current comments page. You can't hide Ussj.

5. Pof is going to draw another special
dun....dun....dun!!!!
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Things I realized about DBM Empty Re: Things I realized about DBM

Post  Mrperson0 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I agree, the special was terrible. Hopefully the main story makes up for it.

And I don't find Geno that bad now. I never really saw him defending the special. But I remember him really being an ass way back when, where he was saying Future Trunks went SSJ2 when he really went USSJ2, lol.

Yeah, at first I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I fully realize that Forgotten Warrior is USSJ. The time of his posts and the pic are big shoutouts. Only reason I didn't think it was him was due to him making no mention of Bra at all.

If he posts around the same time again (I live in EST, so it would be around midnight for me like it has always been) I'll just call him by his original name.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Mrperson0 wrote:I agree, the special was terrible. Hopefully the main story makes up for it.

And I don't find Geno that bad now. I never really saw him defending the special. But I remember him really being an ass way back when, where he was saying Future Trunks went SSJ2 when he really went USSJ2, lol.

Yeah, at first I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I fully realize that Forgotten Warrior is USSJ. The time of his posts and the pic are big shoutouts. Only reason I didn't think it was him was due to him making no mention of Bra at all.

If he posts around the same time again (I live in EST, so it would be around midnight for me like it has always been) I'll just call him by his original name.

For me it wasn't so much the gravatar, but the fact FW keeps bringing up the topic BRA and Mary Sue that gave him away
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum