Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Matches

+3
Ussj Future Trunks
VegetaSSJ3
Docter KillJoy
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dream Matches Empty Dream Matches

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Post your dream matches here.
post the characters you wish to fight each other and give an explanation why.

I'll start.

Android 18 vs Zanyja
Super namek vs Android 16
Bra vs Radditz
King Cold vs Tien
Gotenks vs gotenks

----

#18 vs zanyja:
This will be an interesting match, they both seem to be around the same power level (stronger then a super saiyan, weaker then a ssj2)
18 has infinite energy, and her 'ki' can't be sensed.
zanyja might be abit stronger but she didn't seem much like a solo fighter compared to 18. i also think her energy draining wires won't work on 18.

---
super namek vs android 16
I think they would battle each other with respect, we finaly get to see the namek in action and 16 might be stronger then he was because bulma probaly upgraded him.

---
Bra will get to vent her anger, and radditz might give a little challenge to her. it will be funny to see him be humiliated by a girl.

---
gotenks vs gotenks will be funny to see. all kinds of crazy attacks being tested out by the both of them. universe 16 gotenks i think is stronger.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Dream Matches Empty Re: Dream Matches

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Bra vs Goku.

Bra would win.

Gogeta vs Super Namek.

As Vegeta would know that he is to weak, he will ask for Goku tu fuse in order to beat the Super Namek. It would be awesome. Of course Gogeta would win.

Buu-Broly versus Vegeto and Gogeta.

Xxi vs Vegeto.

Vegeto win but not an easy fight.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

I realy don't think bra is stronger then goku.
sure she might be vegetto's daughter. but so far she hasn't shown anything then regular super saiyan.
goku has years of experience over her.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Teen Gohan reach SSJ2 before Goku.

And I assume that Bra is a "Gohan who like to fight".

So I really think that she could be stronger than GoKu and Vegeta. And of course than Gohan who didn't train (he is probably just as strong as he was in Buu Saga).

Ps: can you chose a smaller image please? ^^
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 pm

you reffering to my sig?

it's the standard 500 x 200 that most signatures use. even the filesize isn't that big lol!

----

true she is like a gohan that wants to fight. but still goku has more experience
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:35 pm

you reffering to my sig?

Yes, it is a little too big for me, but not a big deal ^^

true she is like a gohan that wants to fight. but still goku has more experience

Versus Cell Goku had more experience than Gohan too.

By the way I think that I am a Bra fanboy ^^
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 pm

you almost sound sound ussj future trunks...he keeps raving about how bra can beat anyone scratch

it would be funny to see universe 18 vegeta fight against universe 16 bra
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:57 am

18 vs zangya
i would like to see this battle, but would 18 really last very long? all of bojack's henchmen seemed able to tangle with at least imperfect cell which this 18 certainly cant, unless she somehow got an upgrade. the infinite energy might be a factor if zangya allows the fight to drag on. but ki sensing wont be an issue as i think bojack and his men cant do that. we dont really know much about the wires. they might work they might not. if they dont, i think zangya would just blow her to bits.

super namek vs 16
why? we all want 16 to get past the first round. an alternate would be my dream matches.
super namek vs gotenks
16 vs one of the tuffle tech fighters.

i also want to see bra take out u13 vegeta and have raditz fight king cold, going ssj in rage of falling behind.

as for gotenks, why? it would leave only one gotenks left and i want both to at least get a good fight or go far. plus i think it would be dead even as the two gohans are identical too.

why would gogeta enter let alone fight the namek? unless its a sparring match for fun after the big threat is gone.

i maintain that vegetto would probably beat XXI but hes really a herald for something worse and stronger. maybe an army of villains.

dr killjoy said:
you almost sound sound ussj future trunks...he keeps raving about how bra can beat anyone
lawl because im a fanboy dammit! she can probably take everyone except the "big four" (vegetto gogeta zen buu broly).

@vegetassj3 BRA FANBOYS UNITE! WOOOO!
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

my dream fight would actually being the evil guys like buu, cell, freeza ganging up on the main badguy of the story, out of a "the z warriors are MY enemy, asshole. i was there first" sentiment.

id actually love it if all the good guys jump to the rescue once all goes to hell, only to be outmatched. then the evil ones of all universes get told by the varga "the strangers collected all dragonballs and destroyed our teleport mainframe. unless we get the dbs back, we will never be able to sent you home" prompting the likes of cell and freeza and such to actually save the good guys asses.
and not by fusing left and right and center, but actually by being either strong or really clever.

another thing i already mentioned once in the comments is gotenks and gotenks fighting against the bad guy in the typical silly gotenks way. they defuse and one trunks and one goten of each universe get killed. the remaining two fuse again to form a dead serious fighter that exceed the normal gotenks powers by far.

for the tournament itself, i dont have actual "i want to see it" matches.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeusOnim Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm

The only match I'm actually hoping to see is a U18 Goku and Vegeta rematch. I know it wouldnt happen untill the end of the tournament, but I think everyone deserves an epic Goku/Vegeta battle.
ZeusOnim
ZeusOnim

Back to top Go down

Dream Matches Empty Re. Dream Matches

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 am

The only match I'm actually hoping to see is a U18 Goku and Vegeta rematch. I know it wouldnt happen untill the end of the tournament, but I think everyone deserves an epic Goku/Vegeta battle.
this will happen, if vegeta beats cell/krillin, and goku beats uub/fat buu. and yes we deserve a fair one on one (no majin vegeta, no interruptions).

"the z warriors are MY enemy, asshole. i was there first" sentiment.
LOML. i can see zen buu doing that. "vegetto's MINE BITCH!"

i think a good/evil teamup will happen, ala namek. i would like to see a free for all with an army of henchmen. give gohan and piccolo time to shine. see our pan get some action with her vintage techniques and nyobi.

Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 pm

I did have an idea of broly re-apearing at the end and helps defeat the true badguy. but that would have only worked with a sane broly. but as salagir opted for the insane version this idea of mine doesn't work. because broly would be too focused on trying to kill kakarotto.

I want to see the pan vs kakarotto fight (unless pan realy forfeited) fighting him should give pan the push to turn ssj. i don't see her winning but unlike bojack i don't think kakarotto will kill her. (unless she does something that realy angers him, like hitting him between the legs with the staff)
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 pm

i think she really forfeited. if her ssj self got murdered easily....what chance does she stand? no one will force her into it, even warn her against it if they know what kakarot might do. i did think about broly coming back to help, but that was before buu left to absorb him.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:46 pm

well she hasn't officialy forfeited yet. she just said that mabey she should stop because she isn't as strong as her universe 16 counterpart.

kakarotto does seem like the person that just wants to finish a match quickly, but he doesn't seem as cruel as bojack.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Looking at the way the bracket is set up on the DBM site, is looks like Vegetto is set to fight Goku (very likely Vegetto will win his next few matches, as well as Goku), so I'd love to see Goku coerce the Vargas (and Vegeta) into letting him fuse with Vegeta to become Gogeta to actually stand a chance and put up a good fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Gogeta can go SSJ3 as well, even if he himself didn't get to train.

Of course, the question is, will the tournament get that far? XD
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 pm

i dont think so. vegetto fights XXI. goku fights 17. and i seriously doubt vegeta will agree unless its a last resort ie. villain that needs gogeta's power to stop.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 am

Or if Vegeta somehow lost one of his next few matches and still wants to fight, lol.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

I really hope Yamcha manages to win a fight for once. This may not be Universe 18 Yamcha, but he still deserves
at least one victory.
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

http://quackbillion.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 am

Him losing at tournament is kind of a running joke. i think he will get past the first few rounds then lose badly. he should have some powerful moves since he had to step up in the saiyan's absence
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 am

That's pretty much what I'm hoping for.

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:he should have some powerful moves since he had to step up in the saiyan's absence

It would be cool if had the ability to use 3 Spirit Balls at the same time with his mind. Very Happy
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:09 am

or super spirit wolf fang Cool
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 am

How would that work? :S
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:08 am

combine spirit ball with wolf fang fist. basically several spirit balls flying out of his fists rapidly.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  LunchPolice Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 am

Sort of like a ki blast barrage?
LunchPolice
LunchPolice

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:38 am

he and tien probaly are a lot stronger then the u18 version.

they mabey will have some interesting attacks....but yeah it will be funny if he is a joke again
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum