Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage

+3
Docter KillJoy
Syrias
Domitjen
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Leon wrote:Uh. There's not point in arguing. The internet is -not- a democracy, it is most certainly a dictatorship. Salagir is the dictator of DBM, and he has appointed people to enforce his rules on his site. Mods have absolute authority unless an Admin over rides them.

So. If Salagir unbanned you, have him message Rage. Otherwise, shut up. This is the internet. You have no rights anywhere except those explicitly given to you by RL law, and none of those apply here.

Dam and here I was just about to congratulate you with your fantastic fanfiction on U16..

thought you were more friendlier:p

This might be the internet, But the latest months i've been following all their rules and still my messages got deleted and my ip got banned without reason. So I won't shut up. Not in my nature.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyp3rB14d3 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Domitjen, as bad as it sounds, Leon is pretty much right. The fastest way for you to get unbanned is to suck it up, apologize to Rage, ask how long your banning is to last, and wait for it to end. Arguing with the mods over why you were banned will not get you unbanned faster.
Hyp3rB14d3
Hyp3rB14d3

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Hyp3rB14d3 wrote:Domitjen, as bad as it sounds, Leon is pretty much right. The fastest way for you to get unbanned is to suck it up, apologize to Rage, ask how long your banning is to last, and wait for it to end. Arguing with the mods over why you were banned will not get you unbanned faster.

That's the point. I already sucked it up, I was already unbanned, And then I even thanked Rage on the forum for the unban.

God knows why they suddenly start to deleting everything I said once again. Nothing against the rules, Glad that there are rules or it would become messy, but no there is really nothing I did to deserve this.

And there will have to be a Pink gay elephant flying in my room before I apoligize again to Rage.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 pm

*shrugs* suit yourself. I'm just pointing out that as you have no rights backing you up, it's pointless to argue. Rage isn't going to change his mind, you're not going to change your mind. All that matters is if Salagir backs you or doesn't.

My writing skills don't matter to my attitude. I'm an ass. I'll call stupidity and futility out where I see them. In this case, it's the latter rather than the former. It's not stupid to feel you have rights, or that arguing will help, just naive.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Leon wrote:*shrugs* suit yourself. I'm just pointing out that as you have no rights backing you up, it's pointless to argue. Rage isn't going to change his mind, you're not going to change your mind. All that matters is if Salagir backs you or doesn't.

My writing skills don't matter to my attitude. I'm an ass. I'll call stupidity and futility out where I see them. In this case, it's the latter rather than the former. It's not stupid to feel you have rights, or that arguing will help, just naive.

I might be naive for believing that this would help anything at all. But I just can't handle unfair things. And give me a break the whole dbm comment section is complaining about how that guy handles everything. With nick,Syrias or any other mod I never had such problems.. at least they stay polite,helpfull and don't call names to other members. Unlike Rage

Not saying that he's a bad guy, cause I see alot of nice and normal comments of him too, either in Dutch or english section. But sometimes his approach is a bit to harsh, and he thinks his word is always last.

But he found his match.

unless I get banned of this too ofcourse. But that would be a sign of weakness wouldn't it :p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

He doesn't have power here, so it wouldn't be a sign on anything on his part. You'd have to talk to the dictator of this forum.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Leon wrote:He doesn't have power here, so it wouldn't be a sign on anything on his part. You'd have to talk to the dictator of this forum.

I know he hasn't or I wouldn't have made it so far :p

But ok. I think he knows my opinion, I'll leave this subject now, since i'm able to post again.

The moment I see " this connection is banned " without me breaking the rules, i'm back though

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Lol is this still going on? Domitjen, I told you I'd talk with Salagir but if you keep up this attitude then you can just forget it.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Rage wrote:Lol is this still going on? Domitjen, I told you I'd talk with Salagir but if you keep up this attitude then you can just forget it.

I just said that I would leave it .

But I can post on the comment section Of dbm now. So Everythings okay. If I break a rule, feel free to ban me.

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Reading from the stuff you're posting about me, I can see you don't like me. Well newsflash! I kinda like you <3.

Besides I haven't met my match yet, you're not really my type.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:07 pm

I'd be more mad at my ban, but given how shitty DBM has been lately, I really don't care anymore.
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Rage wrote:Reading from the stuff you're posting about me, I can see you don't like me. Well newsflash! I kinda like you <3.

Besides I haven't met my match yet, you're not really my type.

I never said I don't like you, I just don't like your approach on things.

But hey, I'm all in for a date! We live in the same country so <3

But drinks are on you Very Happy

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey hey hey hey... I aint payin shit. Dine and dash all the way here.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Rage wrote:Hey hey hey hey... I aint payin shit. Dine and dash all the way here.

hehe, now that's more like it

starting to like you more and more :p

vanwaar zijde eingelijk? weet niet of nederlands toegestaan is of niet?

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Dont ask me, I aint running this joint.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 pm

lulz it's the battle of the egos: who will win?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Stick wrote:lulz it's the battle of the egos: who will win?

nah, it's just our way off saying hello to each other :p

Rage, Belgium or netherlands? If it's Belgium, what part?

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Really? I thought it was a series of arguments highlighting the dissension between you two brought on by your own personal characteristics: Rage's micromanagement and your hypersensitivity.
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Stick wrote:Really? I thought it was a series of arguments highlighting the dissension between you two brought on by your own personal characteristics: Rage's micromanagement and your hypersensitivity.

Now how did you get that impression :p

lol, nicely said mate:p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:11 pm

*burps*
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

It's clear you're not literate enough to interpret my script: sad. On another note, perhaps you should try actually "analyzing" the note instead of bluntly skimming for the answer :)
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Stick wrote:It's clear you're not literate enough to interpret my script: sad. On another note, perhaps you should try actually "analyzing" the note instead of bluntly skimming for the answer Smile

Is this directed vs me or vs rage?
..I just found it funny how you described our behavior..that's all.. :p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm sorry for continually aggravating your sensitivity to the matter, but as I said before....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrias Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

god.. stick.. just shut up... dont bother answering to this, this is my last post to you anyway.... *walks off looking for an ignore user function*
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Post  Domitjen Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Syrias wrote:god.. stick.. just shut up... dont bother answering to this, this is my last post to you anyway.... *walks off looking for an ignore user function*

I think this topic may be locked for now Syrias Smile. btw seems like you are equally upset about goku stepping in :p

Domitjen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum