Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the stronger Buu?

5 posters

Go down

Who is the stronger Buu? Empty Who is the stronger Buu?

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 am

Goku (when he was dead and hadn't trouble to gather energy) could have beaten Fat Buu:

http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Dragon-Ball-Z/unknown/315/11

But he also think that he could have beaten kid Buu if he was able to gather his strength.
But unfortunately he was not dead so, he could not do this:

http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Dragon-Ball-Z/unknown/316/13

So I assume that Fat Buu and Kid buu have almost the same power.

Do you agree?

If yes, what do you think about Taurus Buu? Could he be the stronger? Stronger than Fat Buu and that Kid Buu? And same thing for Gotenks Buu and Gohan Buu?

And I assume that Musclor Kai had almost the same power that a SSJ3 (because Kid Buu had to absorb him).
So, Gotenks Buu = Taurus Buu.

Thus, for me:

(Fat Buu = Kid Buu) < (Gotenks Buu = Taurus Buu) < (Gohan Buu)

Do you agree?

Last edited by VegetaSSJ3 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who is the stronger Buu? Empty Re: Who is the stronger Buu?

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

your links are not working.

goku ssj3 (dead body) was stronger then fat buu. he could have beaten him, but wanted goten and trunks to do it.

goku ssj3 (living body) held his own against kid buu for a short time, but kid buu was just playing with him, unlike goku who's energy was constantly draining. kid buu's ki never dropped.
the only time kid buu actualy had to power up and increase his strenght was when he blocked the spirit bomb.
before that he was just toying with goku.

I rank the buu's as this

Gohanbuu > Gotenksbuu > piccolobuu > super buu/kid buu (equal) > Majin buu > grey buu > mr.buu (fat buu)

kid buu is an engine of pure destruction, he has no reason, is insane, can't even talk (only in the anime does he say some words) pure evil

super buu has reason, and still far far stronger then fat buu. but more cautious to not let his rage get the better of him (ripping a hole through dimensions anyone)
i think they are equal, but kid buu is less predictable because he is more likely to just blow up the planet then engage in a 1 on 1

edit: who editted my sig Evil or Very Mad
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm

I edited the links! (and your sig, sorry ^^)

goku ssj3 (living body) held his own against kid buu for a short time, but kid buu was just playing with him, unlike goku who's energy was constantly draining. kid buu's ki never dropped.

Yes, but Goku think he could beat him if he could gathered his strength. In my mind if he was dead, he could have win without trouble.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

yeah but he also regretted using the potarra when he had the chance. so maybe a charged ssj3 attack might not have been enough. supreme kai said absorbing south kai made him stronger but absorbing dai kaio made him weaker, as seen when goku took on fat buu with ease but struggled vs kid buu. also the quote about goku thinking they would die if they faced normal buu. that basically implies gohan > goku.
gohan buu > gotenks buu > super buu = buff buu > kid buu > fat buu > evil buu > mr buu.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 am

supreme kai said absorbing south kai made him stronger but absorbing dai kaio made him weaker, as seen when goku took on fat buu with ease but struggled vs kid buu.

Yes but weaker than south-kai-buu, not obviously than kid-buu.

also the quote about goku thinking they would die if they faced normal buu

When? Could you find the page in the manga: http://www.mangatoshokan.com/series/Dragon-Ball-Z/1 ?
Because it could resolve Mystic Gohan > Goku SSJ3.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 am

its before they rip mr buu out of super buu IIRC
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:29 am

Yes you are right!

But Goku was not SSJ3.

I think that it is because it would have been a waste of power, because they were in the inside of Buu so it would have a SSJ3 for nothing.

So in my mind, it does not mean that Goku SSJ3 could not have beaten super Buu.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 am

thats my thinking too. though its an ambiguous statement. the only real proof we have that gohan > goku is because toriyama says so lol.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:39 am

but is that still true for the end of dbz (when he picks up uub)
gohan became a scholar and family man, stopped training and fighting

goku on the other hand has kept training so it's pretty much sure that he has surpassed gohan again.

I always wonderd about kid buu though, when he absorb south kai and became buff buu (as the fan term is for that form) how much stronger did he actualy became?

because energy from the supreme kai's is supposed to weaken buu.

i place the south supreme kai around a strong ssj2 level of power.
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:13 pm

The Strongest Buu's are obviously Buuhan > Buutenks > Buff Buu > Super Buu(with Piccolo) > Super Buu = Very Angry Fat Buu > Kid Buu = Evil Grey Buu > Mr Buu

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 am

but none of the kais could pull out the z sword. doesnt that say ssj1 gohan > south kai?
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalkarot-El Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Docter KillJoy wrote:energy from the supreme kai's is supposed to weaken buu.

Wait... Was Kid Buu weakened because he absorbed a kaioshin, or only because he absorbed Dai Kaioshin?

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:but none of the kais could pull out the z sword. doesnt that say ssj1 gohan > south kai?

There is little to no details on the events of that sword after Old Kaio is sealed within it 15 generations earlier.

15 generations ago is a long time, & wasn't South Kaio the strongest Kaio of his time?
If so, he probably didn't start out the strongest, & could have tried to lift the sword when he was younger & weaker.
Once South Kaio became the strongest in the universe he could have decided to leave the Z sword in the rock for people who wished to challenge him.

Wasn't South Kaio able to put up a little fight aginst Kid Buu, unlike the other Kiaoshins (except Dai & East Kaio) who just dropped dead?
SSJ2 Vegeta also put up a fight, but soon into the fight became a punching bag for Kid Buu, so i'd say around SSJ2 Vegeta's power is the minimal amount South Kaio's full power must have been, which should be more than enough to lift the Z-sword out.

Kalkarot-El

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down