Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer

4 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer Empty Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer

Post  georgaimory Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:24 am

We have a new trailer for Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team, a fighting game developed for PSP and due to be available across EMEA and Asia Pacific on October 22, 2010. Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team follows the original Dragon Ball story from the Saiyan Saga to the Majin Buu Saga for maximum fan satisfaction. For the first time ever, the game lets up to four players team up for white-knuckle two Vs two tag team battles via PSP Network system. We buy dragon ball gold or dragon ball online gold. We have dragon ball gold, cheap DBO Gold; Get DBO Gold is easy. You can sell dragon ball gold now. Alongside the two fiery battle modes, other new gameplay features include the Dragon Walker Mode which lets players jump straight into an adrenaline-fuelled fight with enemies they encounter. The overhauled control system has been optimised for ease of use, meaning anyone can have fun with the game from the very first bout.

Read more,go to http://www.rmtmark.com/news.aspx?info_id=614

georgaimory

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer

Post  Stick Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 pm

No life for posting this topic....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team Multiplayer Trailer

Post  Rage Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Another shitty game by Spike thats all.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:37 am

Rage, you've been avoiding me like my last rape victim, answer the damn question I sent you!!
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  crippknottick Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Stick wrote:Rage, you've been avoiding me like my last rape victim, answer the damn question I sent you!!

lol

*Quote of the Year award*

crippknottick

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 pm

crippknottick wrote:
Stick wrote:Rage, you've been avoiding me like my last rape victim, answer the damn question I sent you!!

lol

*Quote of the Year award*

Are you black?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  crippknottick Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 pm

No

Last edited by crippknottick on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

crippknottick

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Huh, usually the brothers can tolerate my taste in comedy....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  crippknottick Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Stick wrote:Huh, usually the brothers can tolerate my taste in comedy....
But I do like your taste in comedy.

crippknottick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down