Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation

+2
Stick
Nate (son)
6 posters

Go down

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation Empty Vegeta's secret technique/transformation

Post  Nate (son) Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 pm

From what we know:

Leon wrote:Vegeta has some alternative to SSj3. Hasn't said what yet, but its mentioned in the novel.

Paraphrase "SSj3 is worthless. It drains far too much power."

Goku: "But we need to master SSj3 to go further."

Vegeta: "You fool. There's someone in this room who's doing it much better."

*gohan feels uncomfortable*

Goku: "But he got a boost from the elder Kai. That doesn't count."

Vegeta: *waves hand dismissively* "Proof of concept. It shows it can be done, that doesn't mean its the only way to do it."

Its similar to Gohan's mystic transformation, I'm wondering how he could have achieved it though especially going by Salagir's limitations by age (and his physical ten year age difference from Goku who had apparently reached his limit as well). I would suggest that Vegeta may have actually undergone the same treatment Gohan did. Though he suggested that there were other ways he didn't deny the possibility.

Nate (son)

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation Empty Re: Vegeta's secret technique/transformation

Post  Stick Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 am

First....
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation Empty Re: Vegeta's secret technique/transformation

Post  Leon Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 am

Third.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 am

"Proof of concept. It shows it can be done, that doesn't mean its the only way to do it."

This sentence proves (for me) that he has tried to get the "mystic" form by himself (and has probably get it, because he was sure of it).

So I think that he worked to unlock his potential, maybe not beyond his potential, but probably at the level of Goku.
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm

"Proof of concept. isnt there already a thread covering this?" Rage spoke while picking his nose as Stick claims first.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Proof of stupidity?
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 am

-Boredom activate- Itll happen with people who wont check the forum for a possible other thread, next thing is youll get 20 threads with the same shit just because people are stupid/lazy to check the forums. It's quite a common thing especially when more people get on the forum.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation Empty (Nate-son) lost his password and it couldn't be retrieved.

Post  other account Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 am

Rage wrote:-Boredom activate- Itll happen with people who wont check the forum for a possible other thread, next thing is youll get 20 threads with the same shit just because people are stupid/lazy to check the forums. It's quite a common thing especially when more people get on the forum.

Umm I DID check the forum but I found no specific topics talking about it, however I saw plenty of topics which mentioned it as a side note (which is where I got Leon's comment). Had I seen your topic rage I definitely would have bumped it as I'm sure there would have been a deeper more thorough conversation on the subject.

Last edited by other account on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

other account

Back to top Go down

Post  Leon Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 am

It's, like, 15 posts down.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post  other account Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:22 am

I stand corrected, do what you must.

other account

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Do not doubt the RageMeister! For he is all knowing! When he feels like it... *coughs*

So bring down this wall "Reagan smash, Reagan smash."
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's secret technique/transformation Empty Come here

Post  other account Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 pm

other account

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down