Dragon Ball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin?

+4
Ussj Future Trunks
Docter KillJoy
Syrias
VegetaSSJ3
8 posters

Go down

Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin? Empty Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin?

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:41 pm

I think that he was able to do that because Goku said something loke "you becomed Maijin just to gain a bit of power".

But the SSJ2 is not just a bit of power, so I really think that it was just that Vegeta could already go SSJ2 but was still less strong than Goku.

Everybody agree with me?
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin? Empty Re: Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin?

Post  Syrias Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm

its possible, i think. but im not certain on it.
Syrias
Syrias

Back to top Go down

Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin? Empty Re: Was Vegeta able to go SSJ2 before becoming Maijin?

Post  Docter KillJoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 pm

I believe he was already super saiyan 2 before turning majin.
but his power level was still lower then goku (as ssj2) the majin power boost made him equal or (abit) stronger then goku as ssj2.

majin vegeta(ssj2) > goku (ssj2) > vegeta > gohan
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 am

i believe he was. he comments about how pitiful gohan was at the tournament, then comments about goku achieving the next level in his fight with yakkon but implies he can do it too. also i find it hard to believe he was stuck in ssj1 for 7 years after training that much.

majn vegeta > ssj2 goku > ssj2 vegeta > ssj2 teen gohan > ssj2 adult gohan imo
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeusOnim Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm

I agree with ya'll. He must've been able to go SSJ2. The Majin powerup just made him equal to Goku.
ZeusOnim
ZeusOnim

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I wonder how much stronger the majin seal made dabura.
he seemed equal to perfect cell.

I also wonder how long it took vegeta to reach ssj2
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  p123 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 am

SPC > Dabura > Perfect Cell

This is pretty much clear after Goku's statements...

Also

SSJ2 Kid Gohan >= SPC > Dabura >= SSJ2 Teen Gohan > Perfect Cell

Just to clear the air...

Vegeta had to have been able to use SSJ2... Thankfully everyone seems to see that hear...

Vegeta's language throughout the entire arc prove this...

Vegeta also uses SSJ2 when he fights Kid Buu... King Yemma gave him a new body which wouldn't have the Majin seal on it so that pretty much sums it up..

p123

Back to top Go down

Post  Stick Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Yes, because even if both Goku and Vegeta attain the same ssj level most, and even Vegeta, would agree Goku would still be stronger. Simply put, the majin seal was simply an attempt to close that gap between them.
Stick
Stick

Back to top Go down

Post  VegetaSSJ3 Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Stick wrote:Yes, because even if both Goku and Vegeta attain the same ssj level most, and even Vegeta, would agree Goku would still be stronger. Simply put, the majin seal was simply an attempt to close that gap between them.

Yes, I totally agree with that.

By the way, Vegeta was SSJ2 versus Kid Buu without the Maijin: http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/Dragon-Ball-Z/unknown/317/2
VegetaSSJ3
VegetaSSJ3
Admin

https://dragonball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrperson0 Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 am

Of course. Sure, Gohan had special potential, but if Vegeta wasn't able to get SSJ2 while training rigorously for 7 years and not get SSJ2, there would be shenanigans.
Mrperson0
Mrperson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 am

well even if he didn't have ssj2. then his ssj alone had already surpassed ssj2 gohan
Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:32 am

thats silly. gohan didnt decrease THAT much
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:11 am

doesn't matter if he decreased that much

vegeta trained extremely hard for 7 years
gohan did nothing, until a week or 2 before the world tournament, and even that was easy training.

it's not strange if his super saiyan form surpassed (adult) gohan ssj2.

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:30 am

yes it is. theres a big gap between ssj1 and ssj2 i think. even not training for 7 years wont make a ssj2 weaker than ssj1 unless that ssj1 is a fusion.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 am

even when he used ssj2 to show off against kibito, vegeta already said gohan is weaker then before (against cell)

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

but not by how much. for all we know he was still damn strong. he after all was still the third strongest z fighter amd able to hold his own vs dabura (who = perfect cell). any self respecting dbz fan who saw the buu saga knows he got weaker. please dont assume we dont already know this.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Docter KillJoy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:43 am

vegeta would have destroyed dabura without much trouble
unlike gohan who could barely hold his own against dabura

Docter KillJoy
Docter KillJoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ussj Future Trunks Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 pm

we never saw him try but vegeta i assume would have powered up to ssj2 to take on someone who goku said was around cell's level.
Ussj Future Trunks
Ussj Future Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down